2018 (cld hv bn) Senior class.

oldfat119

as i am driving everyday, i was listening to the Short time Podcast and Byrant was talking about VA's terrible state tourney<  makes me love OUR tourney and how it is done that much more!

Anywhos,,  with the IN vs USA match coming up,  how Could of our IN team look IF some guys stayed in state or stayed wrestling?  The obvious guys are Gable Stevenson and Joe Lee, are there any other guys we are missing?  AND could this have been the best senior class in IN with those guys?

20 minutes ago, oldfat119 said:

here is the link,   

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/short-time-wrestling-podcast-biggest-names-in-college/id828454298?mt=2

Y2 do tell,  are you going to be on it??  

Yes, I believe it will be released on Tuesday. Taped it last week, promoting a little event this coming weekend.

Jason Bryant’s Shorttime Podcasts is a must listen for wrestling fans.  Always a informative show and great guest.  Well worth the listen on your mobile device or computer. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.