Reasons why IN mat is terrible

dogsEAT

Tings already have improved - we got a rat down in B-town running da show. Could it be the thing to keep our talent home ? 

Also da rat heard a rumor down at Casey’s dat da cedar tuckey mauler is gettin a look at SDSU. 

Da region has been sharin its wealth - got coach p at carmel - got Ayersman givin secrets in da county. 

Hey y2 I heard esco is looking for a social media guy - I put in a godd word for u 

20 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Tings already have improved - we got a rat down in B-town running da show. Could it be the thing to keep our talent home ? 

Also da rat heard a rumor down at Casey’s dat da cedar tuckey mauler is gettin a look at SDSU. 

Da region has been sharin its wealth - got coach p at carmel - got Ayersman givin secrets in da county. 

Hey y2 I heard esco is looking for a social media guy - I put in a godd word for u 

Ayersman got soft in his time in the Logansport regional. I heard he almost left the Burg if he couldn't coach at the Dream Team.

3 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

lol was never in the Logansport regional, always was in the meat grinder of the Calumet. I am trying to teach some toughness down here in the 'burg, da county will be da region 2.0 soon hopefully!

Better ask for a raise - it might be rough teaching deem Region tough 

7 minutes ago, Kyle Ayersman said:

lol was never in the Logansport regional, always was in the meat grinder of the Calumet. I am trying to teach some toughness down here in the 'burg, da county will be da region 2.0 soon hopefully!

West Lafayette is in the Logansport regional #GeographyMatters 

11 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

West Lafayette is in the Logansport regional #GeographyMatters 

So does the Logansport regional have like an Osmosis affect?   Just by living in it, you get stained by its ineptness for being right next to it.    Anyway,  didn't the Logansport regional have 3 state champs?  Ummm like  back in the 60s. 

4 minutes ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

So does the Logansport regional have like an Osmosis affect?   Just by living in it, you get stained by its ineptness for being right next to it.    Anyway,  didn't the Logansport regional have 3 state champs?  Ummm like  back in the 60s. 

There is something in the air that affects your wrestling ability.

16 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

There is something in the air that affects your wrestling ability.

The scholar has an idea.  Maybe somebody can bottle some good ole Region steel mill air.   Us guys in the Logansport Regional can buy it,  then we can slowly let it out  during the wrestling practice.   So what if we get a few coughs and increase our cancer risk.  This might be the edge that were looking for to toughen us up.   We'll also pay a good price for some # TheCounty air if the Rat doesn't want to sell his supply.    

If we cant get some Region or # The County air,   well buy some Fort Wayne air, but well only pay 10% of what well pay for Region Steel Mill air.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

9 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

The scholar has an idea.  Maybe somebody can bottle some good ole Region steel mill air.   Us guys in the Logansport Regional can buy it,  then we can slowly let it out  during the wrestling practice.   So what if we get a few coughs and increase our cancer risk.  This might be the edge that were looking for to toughen us up.   We'll also pay a good price for some # TheCounty air if the Rat doesn't want to sell his supply.    

If we cant get some Region or # The County air,   well buy some Fort Wayne air, but well only pay 10% of what well pay for Region Steel Mill air.

My grandpa used to say it smelled like money - in whiting you don’t have to look at a flag to see wind direction -just da smell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.