Reasons why IN mat is terrible

dogsEAT

4 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

@dogsEAT Wow...You must be very young and immature to post such a thing. I read your post that was deleted, it was useless information that did not need to be on the thread.

@Y2CJ41 you guys have won a few awards right? 

Just the 2016 National Wrestling Website of the Year

giphy.gif

I can list several reason why this site is terrible, if I list multiple reason that just goes to show why it should be SHUT DOWN!!!!!

1. They keep the wrestling community informed about rule changes and open dates, etc....

2. They provide rankings that are often referenced by the local newspaper, i.e. Indystar and the commentators that broadcast various tournaments including the IHSAA STATE FINALS!!!

3. College coaches frequently visit the board to view wrestlers profiles. 

4. It keeps you up to date concerning youth tournaments results and mentions The Who's Who of Indiana wrestling.

5. It lists coaches accomplishments and records team records, individual records, etc......

6. The moderator's are to busy coaching their own teams really to put a lot of work into this site.

7. They are REALLY COOL DUDES THAT HAVE SHOWN DEDICATION TO THE SPORT TO KEEP THE COACHES, FANS, AND OFFICIALS ABREAST TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WRESTLING COMMUNITY IN INDIANA!!! 

DISCLAMIER, I AM JUST A RETIRED COACH THAT COACH'S HIS SON AT HIS CLUB, BEECH GROVE, AND WHAT TO SEE THE SPORT GROW AND ANY EXPOSURE IS GOOD EXPOSURE IMO!!! 

9 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

We used to have a button that was a Wahoo or Boo, too many sensitive Suzies cried when they got booed. Blame the millennials.

Omg..... you talk about “sensitive” on here. Pretty sure you take the cake on this . I blame YOU ! 

Woooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang !

Pistol Pete 

10 hours ago, UncleJimmy said:

After all these years of suffering thru @TeamGarcia posts, now you tell me there was no need to?? Ugh...I kid of course!! I support <Pound Sign>HendricksCountySmellsFunny !

Must still be Upset that TeamGarcia was leading in the HOF Poster Poll before his Retirement. 

Wooooo..... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

P.S. OSU Head Coach  John Smith will be at the Wabash Camp he’ll be showing his Classic Single he ™️©️®️. 

BE THERE and learn from The Legend 

2 hours ago, Coach Brown said:

I can list several reason why this site is terrible, if I list multiple reason that just goes to show why it should be SHUT DOWN!!!!!

1. They keep the wrestling community informed about rule changes and open dates, etc....

2. They provide rankings that are often referenced by the local newspaper, i.e. Indystar and the commentators that broadcast various tournaments including the IHSAA STATE FINALS!!!

3. College coaches frequently visit the board to view wrestlers profiles. 

4. It keeps you up to date concerning youth tournaments results and mentions The Who's Who of Indiana wrestling.

5. It lists coaches accomplishments and records team records, individual records, etc......

6. The moderator's are to busy coaching their own teams really to put a lot of work into this site.

7. They are REALLY COOL DUDES THAT HAVE SHOWN DEDICATION TO THE SPORT TO KEEP THE COACHES, FANS, AND OFFICIALS ABREAST TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WRESTLING COMMUNITY IN INDIANA!!! 

DISCLAMIER, I AM JUST A RETIRED COACH THAT COACH'S HIS SON AT HIS CLUB, BEECH GROVE, AND WHAT TO SEE THE SPORT GROW AND ANY EXPOSURE IS GOOD EXPOSURE IMO!!! 

You forgot the lack of Michigan coverage.

Wow what did I miss - I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while - I’m sure dat it is da reason the board is terrible - who is going to watch da World Cup ? Bein retired has its bennies - loading up da f-250 will be staying at da Wally World lot . Have to watch spending da cash - no more ot - fixed income 

3 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Wow what did I miss - I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while - I’m sure dat it is da reason the board is terrible - who is going to watch da World Cup ? Bein retired has its bennies - loading up da f-250 will be staying at da Wally World lot . Have to watch spending da cash - no more ot - fixed income 

If you ain't comin to da Dream Team you ain't nothin.

13 minutes ago, JMILL said:

that shirt looks like its fighting the good fight and may be losing !!!

Smedium??  I don't know about the shirt losing.  Looks to me like the shirt is going to choke him out.

Edited by MD92

22 minutes ago, JMILL said:

this new poster would never call me soft to my face instead he hides behind a fake made up screen name and lists no name at the bottom.......as previously stated "come at me bro"   (again I love the commercial)

Due to some unforeseen circumstances I now have an extra Dream Team shirt, size 2XL if anyone wants it. Free to a good home.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.