Scholastic Duals

In previous years, for the two main Indiana teams, the highest placing state underclassman (none senior) got first contact for the sport.  If they still couldn’t fill a void with a state placed another top underclassman was usually found to take the sport.   I’m assuming a similar order was used this time around, although their hasn’t been much talk about the event this year.   

1 hour ago, Perseverance said:

Indiana Gold is extremely solid from light to heavy.  They potentially have the talent and horsepower to win it this year.

I agree the gold squad should definitely have a chance to make some waves...... it looks like #170 thru #220 could be a little tough for us though .................go get em boys !!!

2 hours ago, Bruins2013 said:

I agree the gold squad should definitely have a chance to make some waves...... it looks like #170 thru #220 could be a little tough for us though .................go get em boys !!!

I respect your opinion.  But I think these young men at 170-220 are well prepared.  Especially 182 & 220.

182-State 5th, 2018 USAW Folkstyle Cadet National Champ, 6-1 at this same tourney last year.

220-State 5th, 2018 USAW Folkstyle Nationals Junior 4th.

170 & 195 both very capable young men.

Should be an enjoyable, very competitive weekend. 

1 hour ago, Perseverance said:

I respect your opinion.  But I think these young men at 170-220 are well prepared.  Especially 182 & 220.

182-State 5th, 2018 USAW Folkstyle Cadet National Champ, 6-1 at this same tourney last year.

220-State 5th, 2018 USAW Folkstyle Nationals Junior 4th.

170 & 195 both very capable young men.

Should be an enjoyable, very competitive weekend. 

Indiana Gold finishes runner-up to a very talented Illinois Outsiders squad.  Great effort by these young men and coaches.  Undefeated wrestlers going 7-0 for Team IN Gold included......

120-Watts

145-Slivka

182-Allred

285-Pokorney

Multiple other 1 or 2 loss records on the Gold squad, with W’s against legit opponents.

Blue Team and the Indiana Renegade Teams also had some outstanding individual performances as well.  Great effort collectively by these Indiana student-athletes.

Kudos to all 5 of the Indiana Teams last weekend for representing Indiana very well. And for all the individual kids that are doing the work in the off season.

I looked thru the rosters on Track last week and I AM PRETTY SURE all the kids deserved to be there. Congrats on a great weekend.......WAY TO REP!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.