4/4 Warren RTC!!!!

Every Wednesday we have had over 50 kids representing schools all across central Indiana grinding it out with multiple state champs and placers!  We will post more info on this week's RTC shortly but if you want to get better and bust your tail, be at Warren on Wednesdays!  On a side note, the next time I wrestle Carson Brewer, it will be with a baseball bat.  

Details:

6-7:30

enter through door 14

Be there.  Work hard.  Get better.

I finally found a clinician who is balder than me.  Our guest clinician will be Chad Welch!  Coach Welch is currently doing great things at Carmel with Coach Pendowski.  As a wrestler, Coach Welch was one of the toughest to come through Indiana.  Chad was a three time DI Qualifier for Purdue, leading his team in wins his senior season while also being voted Outstanding Wrestler.  Chad also became only the second Boilermaker to win the Midlands Tournament.  In high school, Chad wrested for Castle and was an undefeated state champion, 4x qualifier, and also a NHSCA Senior National Champion.  This is an awesome opportunity to learn great technique from one of Indiana's best!

Tomorrow make sure you are at Warren!  We are pumped to have Coach Welch come down to the east side to make Indiana wrestling better!  These past few weeks we have had multiple hammers in every practice from Avon, Brownsburg, Cathedral, Roncali, and countless other great programs!  If you want to get better, learn great technique, and test yourself against some of Indiana’s finest be at Warren!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.