Kasper McIntosh: 6th in Indiana

BrennanFan

Kasper defeats 3X state champion (1x Misssouri and 2X Nevada...that's all I could find) Pete Enos in the finals. Interesting note, Enos DNP at the IHPO losing to Mishawaka's Walker. 

Congrats Portage and Kasper! Huge rebound from state for him

Congrats to Kasper, Graham, and Jacob on their championships as well as all other placers.

Indiana is definitely on the rise and seems to be getting deeper by the year. One other example is Conner Gimson, who placed 5th in our state tournament and then also 5th at this tournament with 16 state champions in his bracket. 

Edited by Caleb Spires

it all comes down to when you have that bad match...kasper didnt get done what he wanted at state but let me tell ya that guy will be fine at MN. not to mention the partners he will have. I see a big career from him even after college. 

All good kids winning it for IN. I saw a lot of IN particiption. Its no Flo or Super 32 but ill wager ya when those tournys come around this year hoosiers will be very well represented.

16 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Congrats to Kasper, Graham, and Jacob on their championships as well as all other placers.

Indiana is definitely on the rise and seems to be getting deeper by the year. One other example is Conner Gimson, who placed 5th in our state tournament and then also 5th at this tournament with 16 state champions in his bracket. 

Can't forget Freshman Clayton Lundy, Semi-state qualifier and took 6th at this tournament. Huge accomplishment from this freshman.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.