NCAA Title Contenders

With Sinkovics and H. Lee claiming NAIA titles, i contemplated which IN kids are the hopefuls in 3 NCAA divisions. Here of my thoughts, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

D1

133 Micic (solid)

There is a Jackrabbit that will have a lot to say about that, but Micic has been wrestling great and he'll come in on the opposite side of the bracket.

141 N. Lee (outside)

Getting AA at that weight will be quite an accomplishment for a true frosh. PSU has a knack for getting kids to peak at NCAAs and we all know Lee is putting the work in, so who knows maybe he pulls a Cinzo.

D2

125 Glogouski

141 Nick Crume (solid)

Crume has been right there his first 3 years. Going 5th, 2nd, and 5th. I think he caps off an amazing career at UIndy with a Title!

157 Kemper

D3

133 Owen Doster

AA last year and has improved. He certainly has a reasonable shot at it.

157 Kyle Hatch

Has been really good this year and is ranked top 5 coming in.

149 Austin Bethel

Never know when he might pin a wrestler or two he wasn't supposed to. He has been improving at the right time.

174 Darden Schurg

Probably the most solid (along with Doster) of the of group in respect to his title chances. He has been wrestling great and ranked #2 for most of the year.

How off base, or overly optimistic am I? Who did i leave off that has a shot at a title this year?

Edited by Westforkwhite
added info

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.