Stevan Micic

SIACfan

Thought he looked really dominant!  Pletcher simply had no answer for his offense or his defense.  I'm excited to see how he does at NCAA could another Indiana native win it all?!?  Was JTsirtsis freshman year the last?

24 minutes ago, base said:

Thought he looked really dominant!  Pletcher simply had no answer for his offense or his defense.  I'm excited to see how he does at NCAA could another Indiana native win it all?!?  Was JTsirtsis freshman year the last?

I'd love to see him win, but Seth Gross is dang tough. I think he majored Micic earlier in the year. Hopefully Micic has closed the gap. 

Are you guys sure they wrestled this season? I can't find where they did.

Intermat has Micic with losses to Pletcher (7-5) & Austin DeSanto (MD 22-10) at the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational as his only losses this season.

1 minute ago, SIACfan said:

Are you guys sure they wrestled this season? I can't find where they did.Intermat has Micic with losses to Pletcher (7-5) & Austin DeSanto (MD 22-10) at the Cliff Keen Las Vegas Invitational as his only losses this season.

It was at the all-star classic, so it doesn't go towards record.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.