Please respond to NWCA survey

Dave Cloud

As the Indiana rep for the NWCA, I would like to ask for your help. I would like to have everyone in the wrestling community use the link below to take the survey. I have attached the message from Mike Moyer, executive director of the NWCA. Thank you for your help and please spread the word about this survey. I have also posted it on the Youth page for IndianaMat.

Thanks!

Dave

SUBJECT LINE: Youth Sports Survey

Your opinion is needed and appreciated.
The National Wrestling Coaches Association (NWCA) is asking for help from a broad range of groups in doing a comprehensive review of the state of wrestling and your input is needed.
Over the next month the NWCA will collect the results and compile a report which will be published in mid-May.
Below is the link to a survey that will not take more than 3 minutes to complete. Your participation will help improve the experience of thousands of kids considering the sport of wrestling in the future.
Thank you and here is the link.
Sincerely, 

Mike Moyer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.