WARREN RTC

The Waterboy here, I just want to stop off and say that I stepped into Warren Central's room Wednesday evening, had to drop off a case of the highest quality H2O, and wow that is an RTC to be in I must say. I saw hammers from Brownsburg (including Coach Ayersman, apparently he won a few matches back in the day and at some college named Purdue), Rushville (brought hammers and an excellent small town country vibe which I love cause I'm from a small town down in Louisiana), Cathedral (they're alright, they won a few things as a team this year I heard), Roncalli, McCutcheon I even saw I believe, and of course Warren Central, sorry if I missed any other schools I was just dropping off water then left. ANYWAYS, YOU NEED TO LOAD UP A VAN, BUS, CAR, TRUCK, PLANE, HORSE & BUGGY or whatever it is and come out Wednesday nights at 6:00 p.m.!!! You get to see the Coach Tonte and whatever jumpsuit/pair of fresh Adidas he has on, Coach Krulik can show you things he likes to hunt and eat for dinner and some wrestling moves and not to mention the top notch coaches/wrestlers they bring in to show technique and wrestle with. Lots of Warren Central guys to grab and throw around and some fun facts about WC as a whole: Varsity 2 won 11 duals last year, Back to back Frosh/Soph state team champs, back to back freshman county champs, beat Carmel in dual, MIC and semi state. Beat roncalli at county and New Pal tourney, only losses were to Cathedral and Avon in duals, and Perry at county. COME OUT AND GET BETTER AND HAVE FUN AND DRINK TONS OF HIGH QUALITY H20!!!!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.