TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS - 152

base

Jayruss had idea of showing a seeded bracket from last 16 years of state champions. Had to combine some weights. Seeding based on

1. Winning pct - shows dominance that season
  2. Grade - gives advantage to more experience
  3. Number of state titles - advantage to continued success (last number on each line)
  4. Season wins

image.png.f1b64e51ba52de09d0432474d1036431.png

2 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Semi finals

brayton lee over joe lee

couglin over kinser

finals 

lee over coughlin 

Kinser would've got beaten soundly by Coughlin in their first round match up imho..Kinser was a really strong thrower that wouldn't been able to do that to Coughlin... kinsers headlocks and laterals were damn good though. 

1 minute ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Kinser would've got beaten soundly by Coughlin in their first round match up imho..Kinser was a really strong thrower that wouldn't been able to do that to Coughlin... kinsers headlocks and laterals were damn good though. 

I agree but wanted to change up my pics a bit lol

6 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Along with andrae Hernandez 

I remember drinking “adult beverages” at IU at a party with Coughlin, Hernandez, Angel Escobedo, and Jose. I asked them who was the best team of all time. Boy oh boy that was fun. Tons of arguing between and beat you , and i never lost to MD etc going on. This was during their college days. I just stood back and watched, my job was done there ?

6 minutes ago, Jayruss said:

I remember drinking “adult beverages” at IU at a party with Coughlin, Hernandez, Angel Escobedo, and Jose. I asked them who was the best team of all time. Boy oh boy that was fun. Tons of arguing between and beat you , and i never lost to MD etc going on. This was during their college days. I just stood back and watched, my job was done there ?

They had a Stud team too with..Adame was a undeterred stud from griffith.. and a big boy that was nice too..but those 01-04 MD teams were the best I've ever seen.. and Personally got demolished @team state by Mauer...We had 5 SQ ourselves and got beat 66-3:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.