TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS - 112/113

base

Jayruss had idea of showing a seeded bracket from last 16 years. Had to combine some weights. Seeding based on

1. Winning pct - shows dominance that season
  2. Grade - gives advantage to more experience
  3. Number of state titles - advantage to continued success (last number on each line)
  4. Season wins

image.png.47d901758272f785951fef97b029f963.png

Micic over Miller...Chris Miller was one of my favourites to watch when I was I was in school other than my own team...His slick ankle pick, speed and size would habe gotten him to the finals... anybody that knows Miller will vouch you couldn't get any bigger at 112 that he was..

1 hour ago, Caleb Spires said:

What makes you say that? 

35D2B422-A396-44DF-B2F4-445EC0D03BA6.png

Omfg..I had no idea haven't seen him since state the year! I rest my case lol dude was all business on his feet..I always  Jaggers that Miller and him wrestled a lot Alike but Miller was lil quicker...Snap your face off the mat and if you popped bk up you were getting ankle picked with the quickness and a lot of times would get trucked to your back when either hit it clean..Did he wrestle after HS?

5 hours ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

yea but was ranked #1 in the nation his senior year at 112! Brooks would of beat miller handily 

Maybe..I like Brooks a lot but I seen Todd beat him the year before with athleticism and speed..Brooks was unreal just picked an upset...Miller beat a STUD Sessa in the finals who was 2x runner up...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

11 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

I think brooks beat tomasello.

Yup and he beat brooks..Brooks is the man don't get me wrong...He's managed by my old management and is a great talent..I would have paid good money see them wrestle..A lot of mutual friends of Brooks as well..There's so many good wreslers in these lists and Its almost impossible to predict how exactly would go... Miller could lose to any of those guys and the more I look at it his road to Brooks would be sickening too lol...Killers all the way through these brackets. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.