Sign in to follow this  
Bigyusm

Good Gear Company

Looking for options on gear orders- I have used Addix (they are great for me)

I have reached out to 3X Gear as well-

Any good companies you suggest ?

Thanks

I ordered from compound a few years back... their fight shorts seemed to run small. Anybody else order recently? If so, did the shorts run small? 

Edited by Mattyb

I used grapplemonster last year to get singlets for my middle school team. Pretty user friendly on the website, I designed the singlets myself & I am not a tech person.  I believe I paid right at $45 per singlet or a little less, ordered 35 singlets. Good quality & they done an excellent job. 

I have used Addix and Compound.  I prefer Compound.  I think it is better quality and personally think better designers.  The shorts I ordered from them this year are shorter than the Addix I ordered a couple years ago, but that may have been to meet the uniform requirements for competition.  They are good for matches and the kids wear them around for warming up so I don't think they are too short.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:49 AM, Justin Ratliff said:

KC Battlegear https://www.facebook.com/kcbattlegear1

Indiana based company. Good quality, cheap prices, quick return.  They have design people to help you get the look you want also.

I second KC Battlegear, BEST Prices! Great to work with!