Kyle Ayersman-Warren RTC

coachkrulik

Next Wednesday (2.28.18), Warren Central RTC is proud to host Kyle Ayersman as our guest clinician.  Kyle is currently a coach on Snyder's staff and I'm pretty sure their team has been kicking some butt (3x defending 3A Team state champs).  Kyle's resume is outstanding, including the following:

193-2 high school career
1X 3rd place finisher
3X 1st place finisher
Wrestled for Purdue Boilermakers
2016 University Nationals freestyle runner-up
2017 Cliff Keen Wrestling Invitational 7th place
Current assistant coach for the I.H.S.W.C.A. Dual State Champions and IHSAA State Runner-Ups

Practice starts at 6pm and lasts until 7:30.  Enter through door 14.  I should probably include some county hashtags and whatnot but I've never been a fan of the snaptweets and social medias (I spend my spare time shooting guns and working cattle with my dog Toad).  Bottom line is be there.  Get better.  Take advantage of the opportunity.

Coach Krulik

Just when I think I have Kyle under control there he is spreading himself out.  Just remember Co-Head Coach Kyle Ayersman if you ever leave, it’s your puppy Jet who pays the price.  Jet is a cute puppy.  I don’t want to hurt him, but I will.  I want you to be my BFF. It’s on you if Jet goes down.  Everyone go to Warren for this. Ayersman is modest, but the dude is hammer - even with a screwed up knee.  You will get elite technique.  

Snyder 

Worst case scenario, we can all make fun of Tonte's attire.  That guy goes shoe shopping more than teenage girl and has more jump suits than a Run DMC music video.  Seriously looking forward to some great technique and Snyder, we won't steal Ayersman...on second thought, I do know a darn good realtor out here on the east side :)

Snyder,

Here's the game plan:

1.  Make him wrestle everyone...including Winfield

2.  Distract him with random jokes about Tonte's matching jumpsuits

3.  Pick up large blunt object

4.  Upon using previously stated large blunt object I will jump on top of him and yell "two"

Match over.

Thoughts?

I learned today that half of my losses are to coach Krulik as well. Was an awesome practice today had guys from Warren, Brownsburg, Roncalli, Cathedral, McCutcheon, and Rushville, sorry if I forgot any. Hope that I was able to teach everyone something today. Come on out to Brownsburg tomorrow at 6 p.m. and learn something from BLee.

P.S. @coachkrulik I dont think we need to tell Snyder about any of the houses we looked at tonight;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.