Disney duals open spots

Mattyb

17 hours ago, Mattyb said:

Looking for some big guys to round out a VERY solid team. All weights get 5 pound allowance. 

Needing good kids at 195 220 and 285. Can be graduated seniors. Cost will be about $350. Will have to buy own food. 

Matt Brewer

317-201-0644

I will start cutting now so put me down coach !!!

• 2 months later...

What would be the cost for a kid who Flew into Virgina Beach, stayed in your hotels, wrestled for your team, and flew home. 

It woudl be crazy for him to drive to Avon Indiana (Where I think your from) before heading to Va Beach. 

(My heavyweight is 6ft3, 275lbs,  has been a 3x state qualifier in Michigan, took 4th as a sophmore, 3rd as a junior, and is coming back as likely the #1 Heavy in the state this coming year) 

3 minutes ago, CoachTreppa said:

What would be the cost for a kid who Flew into Virgina Beach, stayed in your hotels, wrestled for your team, and flew home. 

It woudl be crazy for him to drive to Avon Indiana (Where I think your from) before heading to Va Beach. 

(My heavyweight is 6ft3, 275lbs,  has been a 3x state qualifier in Michigan, took 4th as a sophmore, 3rd as a junior, and is coming back as likely the #1 Heavy in the state this coming year) 

Our team is full... with this said this was for Disney duals in June... 

With that said.... I know a guy who would love to have your kid for VA beach. I will be there too. Call me 317-201-0644

3 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Our team is full... with this said this was for Disney duals in June... 

With that said.... I know a guy who would love to have your kid for VA beach. I will be there too. Call me 317-201-0644

i do apologize, I thought this was for Va Beach. 

(I read so may posts)

I sent you a private message

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.