That time in 2018 when Parris almost lost

grappleapple

New Castle's Dalton Clouse might possibly be the only person to have a lead on Mason Parris this season. 

Clouse stepped to the mat, and strategically didn't remind Parris that he hadn't taken his t-shirt off yet. Clouse was awarded the point and the lead.

Somehow Parris recovered, but man, what a start for the Trojan senior.

1 hour ago, grappleapple said:

New Castle's Dalton Clouse might possibly be the only person to have a lead on Mason Parris this season. 

Clouse stepped to the mat, and strategically didn't remind Parris that he hadn't taken his t-shirt off yet. Clouse was awarded the point and the lead.

Somehow Parris recovered, but man, what a start for the Trojan senior.

??

IMG_2548.JPG

41 minutes ago, navy80 said:

Ha that’s great!

how many times has mason been taken down in his career?

Probably a few times his freshman year..

I know the first real points scored on him was returning state qualifier and new castle senior Caleb Hoots got a reversal on him..and mason went on to major him like 15-5 iirc... Hoots was tough and to see mason him do that to him as a 14 year old freshman was crazy.. then you see his ticket round match vs Stewart that was when EVERYBODY was put on notice..he showed the big dogs he was here to make noise and did he ever...he was taken down by Osborne 3x but turned it on and came back and imho should've won that match...He's an enigma and I know it's been more than a pleasure to witness his domination. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 hour ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I know the first real points scored on him was returning state qualifier and new castle senior Caleb Hoots got a reversal on him..and mason went on to major him like 15-5 iirc... Hoots was tough and to see mason him do that to him as a 14 year old freshman was crazy.. then you see his ticket round match vs Stewart that was when EVERYBODY was put on notice..he showed the big dogs he was here to make noise and did he ever...he was taken down by Osborne 3x but turned it on and came back and imho should've won that match...He's an enigma and I know it's been more than a pleasure to witness his domination. 

Parris vs Stewart was probably my favorite Mason match of his career! Stewart kicked Mason in the face and Mason didnt even flinch!! I also agree on the Mason/Osborne match!

Freshman year Friday night at state, he got taken down by future state champ Kleimola pretty quickly, before turning it on for an 18-5 win.

Also, I’m sure a lot of people forget how close Gage Garpow was to beating him in the third place match.  Garpow took him down a time or two and even put him on his back. Parris was down 10-6 and hit a 5-Point Peterson in the waning seconds.

20 hours ago, Jesster125 said:

Parris vs Stewart was probably my favorite Mason match of his career! Stewart kicked Mason in the face and Mason didnt even flinch!! I also agree on the Mason/Osborne match!

Wasn't that Parris/Stewart match that like 10-11?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.