Trackwrestling and the annoying Amazon You've Won!!!!!

aoberlin

Just so fellow wrestling fans know this is not a problem with your phone and you don't have a virus or malware.  The problem is trackwrestling is not doing a good job of monitoring their advertising links and we suffer.  When I needed to watch track the last few weekends it has gotten me in a few inopportune times.  If you would like to create a ticket and help get it resolved you can go here. http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/tickets/CreateTicket.jsp I would choose advertising and express your pain in a polite way.

Thanks. Will do. This whole situation is just frustrating. I'd  rather pay an extra $5 just to avoid the GD pop up ads. They happen at the worst time and who the heck watches them or pays attention? Well unless u get the frozen defense soap ad! I get revenue etc but just let me pay to avoid the things. I get the merger or acquisition or whatever it was has to be paid for but c'mon man.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.