2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

13 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Gotta let that go man. The voices(mine included) were spoken and it's done. No need to keep harping on something that can't be undone. 

I’m not trying to bring up more negativity, but what are these comments in reference too?   

I was hoping for 2-3 wins.  Hell of a showing by our guys.  On paper there looked to be some real lopsided matches and we wrestled hard and were in most matches.  I think this was great exposure for our state on the national stage.  Great job wrestlers and thanks to all you guys who made it possible.  Ur work is truely appreciated!!   Thanks!!!  Glad I drove to burg to take in this awesome show!!

3 minutes ago, Sgyorks said:

I’m not trying to bring up more negativity, but what are these comments in reference too?   

Well if you don’t visit regularly then you miss out on those flash conversations that magically seem to “disappear.”   

Just now, MattM said:

Well if you don’t visit regularly then you miss out on those flash conversations that magically seem to “disappear.”   

I assumed because I been on last week or so keeping tabs on dream team info but missed it I guess

Oh the drama!!! Just make the 7 pound allowance you were given plenty of notice of. Otherwise the person running the show can make his decision. Welcome to the real world. Bunch of keyboard warriors.

9 minutes ago, aoberlin said:

Oh the drama!!! Just make the 7 pound allowance you were given plenty of notice of. Otherwise the person running the show can make his decision. Welcome to the real world. Bunch of keyboard warriors.

You always this late to a party. Lol

2 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

You always this late to a party. Lol

I was making dinner for the family while I watched. Our boys wrestled awesome and the event looked great. A friend keyed me in on the drama. Hopefully we all coach responsibility and accountability. That is why wrestling is the best. 

For those of you who like “what ifs,” let’s take a second to consider that Indiana very well could have won this with Joe Lee and Gable.

Both would have needed a major to tie it, and they were both very capable of that and would have had favorable matches to do so. 

So I’m one of the #PainTrain families lucky enough to host two of the Team USA kids. Side note, what an awesome group of young men on both sides.  Was a blessing to spend time with great young people.

But my kid I’m hosting just said (In between games of Fortnight) “Man!  I knew about Mason and Brayton of course...but your Indiana dudes brought it and that was really impressive.  And what an awesome atmosphere and such a fun dual...I’m so happy I came to this!”

Our State did just fine tonight.

Edited by Kookie953

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.