2018 Dream Team Classic April 14

Y2CJ41

12 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Interesting Carr gets the nod of Lee.

Carr beats Joe Lee regularly.  I'd favor him over B Lee as well.  I've seen some highlights of Teemer as well.  He's a freak.  that will be a good match with B Lee.

20 hours ago, Jayruss said:

Interesting Carr gets the nod of Lee.

Since he's a 4x state champ, cadet world bronze medalist, Fargo champ, Who's number one champ and has controlled the series against Joe Lee he gets the Nod. But there isn't much separation between those 3( Carr, Lee,Teemer) as they are all 3 ranked in Flowrestlings top 5 pound4pound high school wrestlers in the country 

38 minutes ago, Disco said:

Is the popcorn any count? How much is it?

If brett lee is making it bring some water.....he is generous with the salt.....one reason poor old coach thompson cant have any...with his heart and all....its hard out there for a 147 year old

55 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

If brett lee is making it bring some water.....he is generous with the salt.....one reason poor old coach thompson cant have any...with his heart and all....its hard out there for a 147 year old

Ok, tx for the heads up

Just now, rookie78 said:

How are ticket sales going?  What size of crowd is being anticipated? 

Ticket sales are very strong so far. From the reception I have seen we should have a large crowd of 1500+, hopefully I am underestimating the crowd.

This will be a rare time when all of Indiana can come together and cheer on our guys as one big state. When we went to Pittsburgh a couple years ago you could tell we entered a hostile environment.  I hope it's the same way here just in favor of the good guys.

20 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Don’t want to scroll through all the pages on this question. Probably already answered this but.....  Can you buy tickets at the door for this event ? How much at the door ? 

Pistol Pete = Lazy Reader

I believe it shows $10 measly bucks for such an epic event. 

7 hours ago, FWwrestling1996 said:

What time does wrestling start!?

Doors open at 5. Dual starts at 6. 

Better question...

What time is the belt for belt match between Nick and Mason taking place. Nick has grown on me over the last few years. With that said... I can’t wait to not to be able to look away from this train wreck! 

I would suggest that it take place at the social the day before so all the little kids in attendance don’t have nightmares for life. 

Edited by Mattyb

Has the wrestling order been announced?  Didnt know if it would just go in weight order or if they are going to high light a main event match?

3 hours ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Check out the ShortTime podcast with....yours truly talking about this event.

http://www.mattalkonline.com/podcast/short-time/talking-dream-team-classic-with-indianamats-joe-caprino-st427/

Did great job Joe, still not sure people from other states know how hard our State Series is . Great insight on our State & Dream Team Classic . 

Wooooo.... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

3 hours ago, AJ said:

Has the wrestling order been announced?  Didnt know if it would just go in weight order or if they are going to high light a main event match?

Highlight has to be Lee vs. Teemer! Actually.... there was a poll that pretty much said it was. 

I know this is the one that I can’t wait to see. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.