Seems to to be a Rat...Other than the Region one

BlueBolt1

Ladies and Gentlemen, and the rest of you also,

There seems to be an impostor using an old account I had here and I am here to tell you that the comments of one FAKE Bluebolt are not mine. 

Life has taken over and I have been unable to keep up with the sport I love, and yes my beloved Castle Knights, but some of the comments made while hiding behind my "name" are completely the opposite of how I, Rob Shaw, feel about the subjects being discussed.

In short, I was unaware of these goings on and was VERY surprised to receive the reception I did when I walked into certain situations.   I can only apologize for the actions of others, but assure all involved these were NOT my actions.

6 minutes ago, BlueBolt1 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, and the rest of you also,

There seems to be an impostor using an old account I had here and I am here to tell you that the comments of one FAKE Bluebolt are not mine. 

Life has taken over and I have been unable to keep up with the sport I love, and yes my beloved Castle Knights, but some of the comments made while hiding behind my "name" are completely the opposite of how I, Rob Shaw, feel about the subjects being discussed.

In short, I was unaware of these goings on and was VERY surprised to receive the reception I did when I walked into certain situations.   I can only apologize for the actions of others, but assure all involved these were NOT my actions.

Humm sounds very fishy - I'm guessing da rusians hacked Hillary's server and got your password - I'm sure super computer wraslin dude y2 can figure dis one out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.