Blake Mauer's Play by Play

matts

For the last year nine years I have spent a Sunday morning in February drinking coffee by the pool and watching the State Finals from 12 time zones away here in SE Asia.  Of course I have always enjoyed Coach Goebel's commentary, and with the addition of Blake Mauer, this year's broadcast was the best ever.  It was great to get some "new school" perspective, and I hope they bring him back next year.  

Anyway, thanks to the IHSAA, Coach Goebel, and Coach Mauer for keeping us displaced Hoosiers in the game .  I sure don't miss Indiana weather in February, but I do miss the heck out of that tournament.

Cheers.   

Edited by matts

1 minute ago, matts said:

For the last year nine years I have spent a Sunday morning drinking coffee by the pool to watch the State Finals from 12 time zones away here in SE Asia.  Of course I have always enjoyed Coach Goebel's commentary, and with the addition of Blake Mauer, this year's broadcast was the best ever.  It was great to get some "new school" perspective, and I hope they bring him back next year.  

Anyway, thanks to the IHSAA, Coach Goebel, and Coach Mauer.  I sure don't miss Hoosier weather in February, but I do miss the heck out of that tournament.

Cheers.   

Great informative commentary from one of Indiana’s finest wrestlers and youth coaches.

I agree. It is a nice change of pace from years past.

Great Job was done by all involved. Keep up the good work and what an enjoyable broadcast it was. I highly recommend going back and listening to this, if you haven’t had the chance already. I look forward to next year!  Thanks again to Indianamat and to the IHSAA for allowing us wrestling enthusiasts enjoy, listen, and watch the sport we all love wrestling.  Until next season peace to ALL. 

http://www.ihsaa.org/dnn/Sports/Boys/Wrestling/2017-18/StateTournament/tabid/2090/Default.aspx#37132273-state-finals

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.