B Lee class act

Jayruss

What a class act and he will be high on Indiana’s best list for sure . Now it’s time for some hypotheticals and fantasy matches assuming same weight. How would he fare against T-shirts, The Other Lee’s , And Howe 

3 minutes ago, Wrestlingaddict101 said:

What did I miss?

I young man with a lot of emotions. I think he knowing this was his last match not only for Indiana but at BB. It hit him pretty quick and carried over to his intervie while giving credit to where it was due. Then turns to the traditional Lee smile and ask his girlfriend to the prom. Best of luck to him at the next level

15 minutes ago, BrianLefeve said:

Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I found the “breaking over the knee” celebration the classiest act of the night

This- get over yourself a little bit bud. The opponent he was wrestling got up from a leg Turk after the first period and didn’t like the fact he had an arm across his throat giving up near fall for about 30 seconds in the match. Gets up- acts CLASSLESS himself by getting in Lee’s face and talks/shoves Brayton - that set off the chipness in the match. If you are going to “poke the bear” so to speak...gotta be ready for the repercussions. I saw nothing wrong with the knee breaker seeing as how the Portage kid acted

7 minutes ago, jets said:

This- get over yourself a little bit bud. The opponent he was wrestling got up from a leg Turk after the first period and didn’t like the fact he had an arm across his throat giving up near fall for about 30 seconds in the match. Gets up- acts CLASSLESS himself by getting in Lee’s face and talks/shoves Brayton - that set off the chipness in the match. If you are going to “poke the bear” so to speak...gotta be ready for the repercussions. I saw nothing wrong with the knee breaker seeing as how the Portage kid acted

I never said Washington didn’t act classless; just wanted to point out the previous celebration

As I was leaving “The Bank” tonight, which was during the 170 final, I saw Brayton in the hallway with about 5 younger kids talking with them and letting them hold his Medal and put around there necks.... I thought to myself how awesome that was only a few minutes after he had received his Medal.... I think with the example of this fine young man leading the way, the state of Indiana wrestling is in very good shape!!!

19 hours ago, b_easy said:

85 total points in the tournament. Unbelievable. Any one have data for most points scored at the state finals?

I'd rather see falls than constantly cutting opponents loose.

Edited by Brian

It’s been an honor to coach him, along with his fellow senior teammates in Mills, Mulkey, and Walton. I’ve learned tons from the fab 4 and can’t wait to see what they accomplish in college! They changed the atmosphere at Brownsburg for the sport of wrestling and while it will be sad to walk into the wrestling room without them the mark they made will last for years to come.

34 minutes ago, Coach Seymour said:

It’s been an honor to coach him, along with his fellow senior teammates in Mills, Mulkey, and Walton. I’ve learned tons from the fab 4 and can’t wait to see what they accomplish in college! They changed the atmosphere at Brownsburg for the sport of wrestling and while it will be sad to walk into the wrestling room without them the mark they made will last for years to come.

It's even more amazing how well those kids turned out, despite the coaching staff......Kyle has never been right ever since the summer he spent with you guys in Florida.  All he talks about is being a better person and winning now!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.