GRANBY

thegh138

10 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Pretty classy a bunch grown men ridiculing a kid who has overcome more adversity at such a young age than any of you will ever have to. Grow up. I’m sure you’d be quick to say these things to his 2 older brothers and father’s faces as well? Highly unlikely. 

They see me rollin

they hatin

15 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Pretty classy a bunch grown men ridiculing a kid who has overcome more adversity at such a young age than any of you will ever have to. Grow up. I’m sure you’d be quick to say these things to his 2 older brothers and father’s faces as well? Highly unlikely. 

Did I miss something here?

Idc if it’s all in fun or not quite honestly. My brother has a heart of gold and people want to make fun of him? Need I remind you of the loss of our brother a few years ago? He doesn’t need to get on here to see this garbage. And if you want to find out shoottowin come make yourself known next year when we’re at the bank again. This never needed to be posted.

3 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Idc if it’s all in fun or not quite honestly. My brother has a heart of gold and people want to make fun of him? Need I remind you of the loss of our brother a few years ago? He doesn’t need to get on here to see this garbage. And if you want to find out shoottowin come make yourself known next year when we’re at the bank again. This never needed to be posted.

I think you are reading waaaaay more into this than needed.  I loved the action in the match by Black.   Not sure why you think people are making fun of anyone in this topic.  Lighten up a bit.  I know it is a disappointing loss, but nobody here is giving anyone a hard time.

4 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

I should probably just let it be and move on, but the smart ass in me just isn’t letting that happen.

Nobody is making fun of Andrew, as a person or a wrestler. He was rolling all around for a majority of the match, I assume many others were like me and thought it was awesome that he kept trying it. Showed confidence and against almost any other 113 it would work. Relax a bit, man. You’re taking something that isn’t a personal attack at all as a personal attack.

3 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

Go for it. We’ll be in 102. And yes disappointing but this post was just unnecessary. That’s why I’m saying something not bc I’m upset over his loss, it’s taken with humility just as he showed. 

Can you pinpoint where anyone was on this topic making fun of or taking personal shots at him?  Sorry but I just don't see it

2 minutes ago, EazyBLACK7 said:

I’d have to say the reactions to the comments are pretty good indicators of the type of comments made. TripleBs “sneak one in”

Again.....where is the post where anyone is making fun of anyone?  You are the only one seeing it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.