Sign in to follow this  
maligned

please fix Mat 3 stream, TrackWrestling!!

I don't know why I'm writing that here...just wanted to vent. Not sure if they get our messages telling them streams are down. :)

r tSWIN said he twitted them and they would fix it I am pretty sure.... but yeah, it would work for two minutes and go out for 20 minutes last night!

Just now, Champ725 said:

Refund 

Just wait there will be ppl on here telling us we are lucky to even get to watch online. Which is true but I don't think it's right that yoy pay for services and a majority of the time they are lack luster...15 bibs isn't nothing compared to paying for going to bankers life.. but 15 bucks is pay that i worked damn hard for and I expect quality.

1 minute ago, pjayroza said:

Anybody having issues with sound?  I'm only getting sound on mat 2.  Is this user error?  Lol

I guess I should have just blew off things today and went... Coverage is rough at best.

No sound on Mat 4, but I have sound on all others.... including 3 WHEN its up.   And no graphic info (time, names, score) on 3. I keep tweeting them, figuring at least irritating the hell out of whoever runs their Twitter acct

Edited by SWINfan