mat 3 stream?

maligned

11 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Hook, I have 1, 2 & 3 rolling right now...   all on separate tabs using google chrome.  Mat 4 having problems.

Swin 

i post the link link and it takes me to mat 1

no option for another mat

Edited by hook and half

Go to the dashboard and click on Video on each match and it should pop up in a new tab.  If you are on a mobile phone, I don't think you'll get more than one at a time.  Also check to see if you have a pop blocker keeping it from opening another tab.  

If none of that works, try opening 4 tabs in Chrome and go to trackwrestling.com on each and search for the tournament and launch video in each individually.

this is frickin pathetic. I want to write in my brackets and pay attention to the action

but all im doing is constantly refreshing AND logging in the stupid password over and over and over and over

and over

and over

and overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11 minutes ago, MattM said:

That was quicksand for Brewer. Nothing seemed to work for him in that one.  

That's a great way to describe it.  Everything he tried backfired and Mahan seemed like he could do no wrong.  Sometimes, you just have days like that....  I had him beating Noah Warren and in the finals.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.