Blake Boarman

SIACfan

Thanks Navy!

'Should be ready' is a little vague. I don't really expect to get much out of the MD community, but I will ask anyway.

What exactly was the injury? How bad is it? Is he close to 100% or is he just going to go out there & gut it out?

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but prior to the injury Boarman appeared to be the best hope for a State Title from the E'ville area - so I'm simply interested.

3 hours ago, SIACfan said:

Thanks Navy!

'Should be ready' is a little vague. I don't really expect to get much out of the MD community, but I will ask anyway.

What exactly was the injury? How bad is it? Is he close to 100% or is he just going to go out there & gut it out?

I'm not trying to be a pain here, but prior to the injury Boarman appeared to be the best hope for a State Title from the E'ville area - so I'm simply interested.

The Brayden’s might have had something to say about that. But he was probably the best bet like you said 

No way the kid is anywhere close to 100% - feel awful for him and wish him nothing but the best- but I’ve seen my fair share of knee tweaks/injuries and the poor guy couldn’t even put weight on the thing Saturday...hoping I’m wrong tho

12 hours ago, navy80 said:

Mike Goebel said on the draw show that Blake should be ready for Friday night. 

And Only Goebel's Hair Dresser knows for sure...

After seeing the brackets, I wouldn't bet on any injured kid making it past Saturday morning in the 113 bracket.  That thing is LOADED.

10 hours ago, SIACfan said:

Yes, I understand that he was no lock or even the favorite, but he clearly was (possibly still is?) the best chance for a title from the E'ville area. Thus my curiosity regarding his injury.

The fact that you inquired means there’s a good chance you got a nastygram from one of their alums. I’ve gotten several throughout the years 

If he is planning to wrestle, there would be ZERO reason to make public his status.  We'll figure out how he healthy he seems watching him wrestle.  Now if he was 100% out, then I think you would have heard something.  But even if it were up in the air, why make that known publicly?  There is no competitive advantage to doing so, and making our State Pick 'ems easier isn't the primary goal for MD and the Boarman family!

16 hours ago, SWINfan said:

If he is planning to wrestle, there would be ZERO reason to make public his status.  We'll figure out how he healthy he seems watching him wrestle.  Now if he was 100% out, then I think you would have heard something.  But even if it were up in the air, why make that known publicly?  There is no competitive advantage to doing so, and making our State Pick 'ems easier isn't the primary goal for MD and the Boarman family!

Bill Belichick is that you ... “MD Plan to wrestle on Friday” “he’s here to wrestle” “competitive advantage” 

Just tell Pistol Pete if he’s wrestling already . Lol

Pistol Pete 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.