Olympics

Mattyb

While trying to get my mind off of Friday night... I’m watching the Olympics. I just had a thought... How many people In the world put on helmets and go down a luge course???? A couple hundred maybe? And if you are the best out of a couple hundred people... your the Olympic champ.. you get gold!!??

While millions wrestle around the world. If you win... you are the best out of millions!!!! And they want to do away with wrestling??? Smh... don’t get it! Crazy

Edited by Mattyb

10 minutes ago, DardenSchurg174 said:

If wrestling ever did find its way out of the summer Olympics; could we ever see it being picked up by the winter Olympics? I'm sure this topic may have been covered before, just a thought

It has to be a sport that involve ice or snow, so no unless they do create snow wrestling.   

On 2/14/2018 at 9:05 PM, regionrat1 said:

My guess there are less dan 500 athletes registered in da sport - plus it takes some $$$ to play

# TheCounty has a luge/bobsleigh track.  They use it for # TheCounty Olympics.  Also thinking about usimg it for Prematch entertainment.  TeamGarcia would have mentioned it, but hes gone dark due to practicing his dad mindfulness techniques for the state tournament.  He wanted ne to mention this another good reason for the Rat to move to # The County.

Edited by Wrestling Scholar

On 2/14/2018 at 8:20 PM, Mattyb said:

While trying to get my mind off of Friday night... I’m watching the Olympics. I just had a thought... How many people In the world put on helmets and go down a luge course???? A couple hundred maybe? And if you are the best out of a couple hundred people... your the Olympic champ.. you get gold!!??

While millions wrestle around the world. If you win... you are the best out of millions!!!! And they want to do away with wrestling??? Smh... don’t get it! Crazy

i've always wanted to try the skeleton ... really looks fun ! Couldn't help but notice you didn't touch curling, the ultimate sport of athletic ability !!!

2 hours ago, fearless fly said:

i've always wanted to try the skeleton ... really looks fun ! Couldn't help but notice you didn't touch curling, the ultimate sport of athletic ability !!!

I would bet big money that with a couple months of training any of the kids at bankers life tonight could be a top 100 skeleton slider (I guess that’s what they are) in the world... if the lived through it. Just saying.

With that said... 80mph head first down an ice path is pretty amazing to watch. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.