3x middle school champ

ontherise219

Jesse mendez won his 3rd middle school title over koontz of Edgewood Sunday(who is really good also) Mendez won 125 I am not sure if he is a first year cadet but it would be nice to see him mix it up with some of the high school qualifiers and medalist much like Boarman did last years. 

20 hours ago, ontherise219 said:

Jesse mendez won his 3rd middle school title over koontz of Edgewood Sunday(who is really good also) Mendez won 125 I am not sure if he is a first year cadet but it would be nice to see him mix it up with some of the high school qualifiers and medalist much like Boarman did last years. 

I have said it here before, but his wrestling career took off after he helped the Brownsburg 6u Elementary Team win a state championship as a wildcard along with Koontz.  Before that higher level coaching from @Fabio Jr. and team leadership and general guidance from yours truly (drove jesse to venue in morning so @Sig40 could sleep in) they were both less than average at best (hahaha). 

You are welcome guys for the jump start to what is likely great things for both Studs !!!!  

LOL !!!!   (#)) TheCounty  #PainTrain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.