Mattyb

Pics from Evansville SS

I took a couple 360 cam images of the arena during warmups.  Haven’t had a chance to load them yet, but if one turned out decent I’ll link it here.  

6 minutes ago, MattM said:

I took a couple 360 cam images of the arena during warmups.  Haven’t had a chance to load them yet, but if one turned out decent I’ll link it here.  

I may be  guy #2 because I took a few with my new phone also. I'll let you know too

21 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I noticed a guy or two snapping photos all day... anybody know if they are available on a site or was that just press? Thanks

I can check with the courier press here if you wish as I believe at least one of them was from there. I got a good friend that works there and see what I can find for ya. 

I appreciate it... but no. The guy I saw looked like he was a pro. I know that there are some that take shots and post prints for sale on a site. Don’t know if this was the case. Again, thanks for the response. 

Edited by Mattyb

If someone was taking "professional" shots, I would be interested in not only seeing them, but purchasing some.

Thank you so much for the link and Garrett has worked very hard for where he is at right now. Thank you for the accolades. 

Congrats to Hammond and Curtis. Awsome to see Curtis overcome a couple tough losses the previous weeks. Hes going to be tough to beat if hes being aggressive and offensive. Good luck to both whiteland guys.