Upsets, surprises and great matches

ontherise219

7 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Heck of a match

Thanks man... that last stale mate when triz was getting the corner was crucial... then couldn't fight off that dump with 1 arm.. so proud of him he's a champion regardless..fuller is a brute

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

1 minute ago, grappleapple said:

Freshman Bryer Hall beats Viduya 11-5. Kid can flat out wrestle.

Wow.. Huge win by the freshman.  Someone now will draw Viduya a defending state champ as a semi state runner. Possible candidates- Rooks, Mills, Schoef, Meija, Poyntger, Demien

I just wanna brag on my boy over and over again. He's 160, a sophomore, and wrestled for 182. This is his 1st time at Semi-State, although he didn't make it, he gave it his all. I'm proud of our CE Wrestlers!! Congrats to all going to State. 

Edited by Chrissiewhite01

Wooooooo...... Columbus East  Olympians bring the BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! down here in Evansville. Pistol loves their 2 piece singlets colors . All they need is Cowboy Hat & 2 six shooters Colts . DemBoyz bring it Wooooooooo....  

The Great John Smith was a 2x Gold Medal Olympian btw. Pistol thinks that’s why they named Columbus East after The Legend John Smith. 

Pistol Pete 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.