Upsets, surprises and great matches

ontherise219

5 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Miller(NoP) with a last second win over Schrader(Green). 

Last second is putting ot lightly.  Schrader had his hand raised after the ref gave no points on a late takedown attempt.  Then reversed after a challenge, giving Miller the 2-1 win.  Lots of cheers and a few boos after that one.  

1 minute ago, SWINfan said:

Last second is putting ot lightly.  Schrader had his hand raised after the ref gave no points on a late takedown attempt.  Then reversed after a challenge, giving Miller the 2-1 win.  Lots of cheers and a few boos after that one.  

How controversial was the call? I guess what I am asking is should it have been called a takedown? 

20 minutes ago, bandit1990 said:

How controversial was the call? I guess what I am asking is should it have been called a takedown? 

IT my opinion it was a takedown. I did not see them raise Schaefer’s hand however they did announce him the winner before the call changed. IMO the wrestler who won, won.

32 minutes ago, bandit1990 said:

Honestly, i was 50/50 on it.  It was close and it was right at the buzzer.  I'd have been okay either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.