Any good spots in Evansville Friday Night

takemtothemat

12 minutes ago, takemtothemat said:

Don't they serve the world famous Steve Alford hotdog up there????

Lol I'm going to Evansville..And here in NC I'm not sure abt the Alford hotdog.. he's got a hotel here with the biggest shoe in the world out front they repaint every time he gets a new coaching job

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

4 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Lol I'm going to Evansville..And here in NC I'm not sure abt the Alford hotdog.. he's got a hotel here with the biggest shoe in the world out front they repaint every time he gets a new coaching job

Hill Top Inn! basically in front of Mater Dei has good fried chicken I know that much

5 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I use to bring my team up there for a few years. Early on in my coaching career.  We stayed at that raintree inn. That was always interesting.

Zuki just down a few blocks from Ford Center is amazing in my opinion. If you like hibachi grill and sushi, this is a must. Great variety of dishes. 

The Gerst House on Franklin St has a great bar and good selection on freshly made food. 

The Bru Burger downtown has a nice variety of food to select from. From simple appetizers to ahi tuna burgers and a huge selection of drinks. Be sure to bring a packed wallet as this place isn't cheap, but GOOD!!

Angelos on Main St has some great Italian cuisine  

just a few to get ya started

Just now, 1prouddad said:

Zuki just down a few blocks from Ford Center is amazing in my opinion. If you like hibachi grill and sushi, this is a must. Great variety of dishes. 

The Gerst House on Franklin St has a great bar and good selection on freshly made food. 

The Bru Burger downtown has a nice variety of food to select from. From simple appetizers to ahi tuna burgers and a huge selection of drinks. Be sure to bring a packed wallet as this place isn't cheap, but GOOD!!

Angelos on Main St has some great Italian cuisine  

just a few to get ya started

Thank You

Man first they closed the place that was in in the basement of the old bank, then fox and the hound, then cheeseburgers, now Hammerheads.... wow I’m stunned....

I also went to a bar one time in a mall, it was like in an old Dept store or something. Very eclectic.

and maybe a place called Chilly Willy’s?!?!?

Edited by TripleB

23 minutes ago, takemtothemat said:

I use to bring my team up there for a few years. Early on in my coaching career.  We stayed at that raintree inn. That was always interesting.

Lol classy place huh.. you wrestle the 90s nc teams? 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.