All semi states deserve credit

Jim calhoun

We are in the East Chicago semi state which I believe is tough every year. Saying this, I hear people bash and mock Fort Wayne etc. Every semi state has very tough weights and some that may not be as strong but every one of those semi state qualifiers deserve a lot of kudos! Love this time of year hearing all the talk on here. 

2 hours ago, Jim calhoun said:

We are in the East Chicago semi state which I believe is tough every year. Saying this, I hear people bash and mock Fort Wayne etc. Every semi state has very tough weights and some that may not be as strong but every one of those semi state qualifiers deserve a lot of kudos! Love this time of year hearing all the talk on here. 

I'm amazed by all the love and goodwill this year.

6 hours ago, Jim calhoun said:

Maybe we should get Wawassee, Plymouth, and Warsaw back. 

Hell yea.. ima post on  here during event and we should say hello..I'll be rooting on my wrestler Trizton carson and Carson brewer when it's not a conflict off interest lol..I got a feeling triz is gonna take care of business in  the 1st round then shock everybody when he takes on more than likely Fuller.. the only common opponent they've had in last 6 months is Below.. you can't use wrestling math cuz styles make matches.. that said Below beat fuller 8-3 in November.Trizton beat Below 5-0 this summer.. gonna be fun but I'mma be a nervous wreck. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

7 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Hell yea.. ima post on  here during event and we should say hello..I'll be rooting on my wrestler Trizton carson and Carson when it's not a conflict off interest lol..i got a feeling he's gonna take care of business in1st round then shock everybody when he takes on more than likely Fuller.. the only common opponent they've had in last 6 months is Below.. you can't use wrestling math cuz styles make matches..Below beat fuller 8-3 in November.Trizton beat Below 5-0 this summer.. gonna be fun but I'mma be a nervous wreck. 

Is this your first time to SS in Evv?

1 minute ago, 1prouddad said:

Is this your first time to SS in Evv?

Yessir..NC only one I've been to...Was a 2x NC SS ticket round choke artist myself then been to every one since then to watch... not this year though.. can't wait to see the differences and similarities

8 hours ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yessir..NC only one I've been to...Was a 2x NC SS ticket round choke artist myself then been to every one since then to watch... not this year though.. can't wait to see the differences and similarities

You're in for a treat then and what a year to make your presence. Evv SS is absolutely loaded. The 126 alone is worth the price of admission. ENJOY and best of luck to your wrestler as well. 

Just now, 1prouddad said:

You're in for a treat then and what a year to make your presence. Evv SS is absolutely loaded. The 126 alone is worth the price of admission. ENJOY and best of luck to your wrestler as well. 

Can't wait bud... not being corny but this time of the year is thr only thing that makes me feel like a kid the night before Christmas...Can't hardly sleep.. my nerves and excitment are through the roof..I get more nervous watching kids that I've helped than when I fought or wrestled in front of huge crowds. Myself. .Just knowing all the hard work and sacrifice will either make my wrestlers dream come true or im gonna watch the agony of defeat and it gets me fired up...I know that emptiness of losing in the ticket round and to this day it still haunts me...It's honestly why I fought so many mma fights because I was trying to feel that void of of wrestling and get over my ticket round blues lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.