Wrestling Academies

ENoblewrestling

22 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Ok Chris

No really it’s Pistol Pete from YOUR...... 34x National Champs Oklahoma State Wrestling Cowboys . 

The Great John Smith sends Pistol Pete here to check out Single Class Wrestling, Recruit, Scout. The Legend John Smith way to busy getting his Cowboys ready for the NCAA coming next month . So of course he sends his Cowboys #1 Fan Pistol Pete to Indiana. What’s going on Indiana ? Ready for some Semi State Wrestling this weekend ! Wooooooooo ! Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

Edited by 3xStateChamp
Week to month

37 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

No really it’s Pistol Pete from YOUR...... 34x National Champs Oklahoma State Wrestling Cowboys . 

The Great John Smith sends Pistol Pete here to check out Single Class Wrestling, Recruit, Scout. The Legend John Smith way to busy getting his Cowboys ready for the NCAA coming next month . So of course he sends his Cowboys #1 Fan Pistol Pete to Indiana. What’s going on Indiana ? Ready for some Semi State Wrestling this weekend ! Wooooooooo ! Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

At least your new schtick doesn't include hashtags.

32 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

At least your new schtick doesn't include hashtags.

Like Pistol Pete said before he plays tic, tac, toe with hashtags Bang .... X Bang... O Bang... X

15 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

He had to create a new alter ego cuz the people outed him as a fraud!! I'm sure "Pete" loves being around people and is a huge people person!! Probably sits down low with the other #team supporters!!! 

To stay on topic..I support wrestling academies.

Pistol Pete loves OSU Wrestling Fans & Indiana HS Wrestling ! 

Woooooooo.... Bang! Bang! Bang!  

The Great John Smith said it’s not nice talking about Legends like that . 

Pistol Pete 

On 2/7/2018 at 5:37 PM, Leftenant Luers said:

General Heavy Handz here. Yes it’s a tough nut to crack that Fort Wayne wrestling. You are dead on about the reasons it’s so tough.  I’ve been criticized for throwing coaches under the bus before: I stand on my previous critiques of programs and their leadership.  Results speak for themselves.  Without any infrastructure we trained guys and got them ready for a state run.  People didn’t like my shoes. My missing teeth. My brashness.  Coaches told their kids not to work with us only to lose to kids we trained.  I never liked my coaches.  But I listened to them.  If you can’t beat’em join them.  That’s why I always encouraged my club kids to go to Carroll and Garrett to get better.  Shout out to Nick Krause and Y2 and the Super Chargers.  We didn’t have middle school wrestling when I was coming up either.  But back then  my club coaches were guys from the other public schools.  Diprimio from Northrop. Ragle from Wayne, Ray from South Side.  Concordia had open mats.  New Haven and even the now defunct Elmhurst did as well.  It was a community of old heads who just wanted everyone to get better. We need to get back to that.  Grassroots is the way to go I’ll assert. I did my best but if everyone is against you it’s hard to keep making sacrifices.  My shoes sucked because I paid for entry fees, cards, singlets shoes. Meals. It was get a partial denture or take the kids to Grand River Rumble. I chose the later.  Yeah some are going to say he loves patting himself on the back.  Go talk to the kids and parents that we worked with and see if you feel the same.  The General is in Iowa now.  I came to see the SAC tournament and Sectional and that was enough for me.  It was good to see Homestead win the Sectional.  Their kids won’t quit.  My alma mater, Snider, has the cupboard stacked with Legacy.  South Side is having their best season in recent memory.  Luers as well.  It’s not too far off it someone will commit to improving the level.  The Gen is doing the rounds with my younger boys. I’m back in Iowa but I always keep an eye and ear towards Indiana Wrestling. Good luck to everyone at Semi-State!

Appreciate the kind words...The Garrett Wrestling Club is very inexpensive.  Inexpensive, as in....have your Card.   Last year we had 3-5 clinicians throughout the summer.  Coach Poppe and myself also attended a few clinics and brought back the stuff we liked to Garrett and continued to drill it.  We drill 85-90% of the time in my estimation with live situations and some iron man type(FS/Greco, and Folkstyle) live goes.  I wrestled in college and had a decently successful career due to being gifted some great instruction from Greg Wagner, Mike Ester, Dan Callahan, John Sheets, Nathan DeVaux,  and Anthony Lapsley.  Our philosophy is that you're going to get better by having good drill and great partners.  Having a million clinicians is great, but where is the consistency?  

Last year we consistently had Garrett, Carroll, Prairie Heights, Central Noble, Angola, Dekalb,  FWCS, and other schools in the room.  A large number of the kids who were in our room are wrestling this weekend.  I am going to assume wrestling with each other this past spring and summer did not hurt their chances.  

Edited by nkraus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.