Evansville Semi-State Predictions

Sig40

106-Montgomery, Ross, Alstott, Allen 

(Gardner vs Allen and Ross vs Dalton will be tough blood round matches sending 2 studs home)

113-Boarman, Petro, Casebolt, Conley

120-Cash, Campbell, Egli, Fuqua

(Cash vs Boe sends one home and the other to a potential championship, Egli vs Rioux can go either way)

126-Rooks, Garcia, Mills, Denny

(Garcia vs Egli and Mills vs Willis will be great matches sending wrestlers home)

132-Rooks, Kreitzer, Dickens, Burdon 

(tough draw for Reynolds)

138-Mulkey, Combest, Lee, Hunt

(Combest vs Miranda will be good)

145-Sellmer, Conley, Schoenegge, Fitts

(sellmer vs Pruett and Fitts vs Asbury can be great ticket round matches)

152-Lee, Blubaugh, Pollitt, Deters

(tough draw for Wathen)

160-Mappes, South, Osho, Singleton

170-Brewer, Fuller, Hays, Willham 

(Fuller vs Carson decides who goes to the finals)

182-Walton, Guerrier, Wilks, Mosley

195-Sonner, Smith, Goforth, Stits

220-Hammond, Boots, Williams, Sisk

285-McCubbins, York, Goff, Comer

Brownsburg should win another semi state title with 4 champs. 

6 minutes ago, hook and half said:

Cash took a tough loss in the first round last year.

this year, he gets boe in the ticket round.  That’s a guy no one wants in the post season!

I think he ran off the mat to get sick and the ref hit him with a stall. Had a huge impact on that match. 

12 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

Is it me or does Brycen Denny have an easier path to State than the two wrestlers who finished ahead of him at the Mooresville Regional 126lb class, Mills and Garcia?  Mr. Denny, you must be livin' right!

He may have got the best draw in the south! It won’t be easy but jeesh, he avoided several studs!!

106-Montgomery,Alstott,Dalton,Gardner

113-Boarman,Kendall,Petro,Casebolt

120-Campbell,Antunez,Egli,Cash

126-Rooks,Willis,Denny,Egli

132-Sullivan,Rooks,Craig,Dickens

138-Mulkey,Lee,Combest,Kincaid

145-Schoenegge,Selmer,Conley,Fitts

152-Lee,Blubaugh,Miller,Deters

160-Mappes,Singleton,Shank,South

170-Fuller,Willham,Brewer,McGennis

182-Walton,Guerrier,Duncan,Mosley

195-Sonner,Helfrich,Goforth,South

220-Boots,Bolte,Sisk,Lichlyter 

285-Goff,McCubbins,York,Kramer

while I also seen a post about getting a good draw, how about 195  Helfrich(EMD)(3rd@Reg)possibly got the best draw here and the Regional champ Koonce(Reitz) will potentially have to wrestle Goforth(IC) in the ticket round. 

Disclaimer: these are just my picks  as to who I think advances and don't mean a darn thing. Best of luck to all wrestlers this weekend  

7 hours ago, 1prouddad said:

106-Montgomery,Alstott,Dalton,Gardner

113-Boarman,Kendall,Petro,Casebolt

120-Campbell,Antunez,Egli,Cash

126-Rooks,Willis,Denny,Egli

132-Sullivan,Rooks,Craig,Dickens

138-Mulkey,Lee,Combest,Kincaid

145-Schoenegge,Selmer,Conley,Fitts

152-Lee,Blubaugh,Miller,Deters

160-Mappes,Singleton,Shank,South

170-Fuller,Willham,Brewer,McGennis

182-Walton,Guerrier,Duncan,Mosley

195-Sonner,Helfrich,Goforth,South

220-Boots,Bolte,Sisk,Lichlyter 

285-Goff,McCubbins,York,Kramer

while I also seen a post about getting a good draw, how about 195  Helfrich(EMD)(3rd@Reg)possibly got the best draw here and the Regional champ Koonce(Reitz) will potentially have to wrestle Goforth(IC) in the ticket round. 

Disclaimer: these are just my picks  as to who I think advances and don't mean a darn thing. Best of luck to all wrestlers this weekend  

So ... you got Avon only sending two, no champs, and your sons sending two of our guys home? Now this is some bulletin board motivation material!!! Thanks

I kid I kid... I know these are only your biased picks... I’m sure if I picked I would be biased toward our kids. I get it. Good luck to all the kids. It should be fun. 

Edited by Mattyb

17 hours ago, Sig40 said:

106-Montgomery, Ross, Alstott, Allen 

(Gardner vs Allen and Ross vs Dalton will be tough blood round matches sending 2 studs home)

113-Boarman, Petro, Casebolt, Conley

120-Cash, Campbell, Egli, Fuqua

(Cash vs Boe sends one home and the other to a potential championship, Egli vs Rioux can go either way)

126-Rooks, Garcia, Mills, Denny

(Garcia vs Egli and Mills vs Willis will be great matches sending wrestlers home)

132-Rooks, Kreitzer, Dickens, Burdon 

(tough draw for Reynolds)

138-Mulkey, Combest, Lee, Hunt

(Combest vs Miranda will be good)

145-Sellmer, Conley, Schoenegge, Fitts

(sellmer vs Pruett and Fitts vs Asbury can be great ticket round matches)

152-Lee, Blubaugh, Pollitt, Deters

(tough draw for Wathen)

160-Mappes, South, Osho, Singleton

170-Brewer, Fuller, Hays, Willham 

(Fuller vs Carson decides who goes to the finals)

182-Walton, Guerrier, Wilks, Mosley

195-Sonner, Smith, Goforth, Stits

220-Hammond, Boots, Williams, Sisk

285-McCubbins, York, Goff, Comer

Brownsburg should win another semi state title with 4 champs. 

really? no ben dalton???

2 hours ago, Mattyb said:

So ... you got Avon only sending two, no champs, and your sons sending two of our guys home? Now this is some bulletin board motivation material!!! Thanks

I kid I kid... I know these are only your biased picks... I’m sure if I picked I would be biased toward our kids. I get it. Good luck to all the kids. It should be fun. 

Just picks that's all. My picks were in no particular order, but if It's of any consolation then Carson Brewer his bracket fairly easily. Avon is a very tough team and it wouldn't surprise me nor upset me to see your guys advance

30 minutes ago, benny dalton said:

really? no ben dalton???

BENJAMIN *whatever your middle name is* DALTON.... picture...  In your moms voice...... don’t read or listen to these haters say/picks about anything . They know zero about wrestling and your hard work & determination Champ ! Use it as #motivation Champ !

Edited by TeamGarcia
Had to switch from Ben’s Mom voice to mine ... sorry for the edit !

Prime example why you “Prouddads & sometimes Moms” should never make picks on a open forums . Wrestlers read it get pissed off and start beating everyone causing havoc to brackets wins State Championships ect ect ect.... example (that Stock kid) I bet he read one of your guys picks and said .... What The.... ! I’ll show them Haters ! See .... and here we go again . Thanks Guys & Girls ! 

5 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Prime example why you “Prouddads & sometimes Moms” should never make picks on a open forums . Wrestlers read it get pissed off and start beating everyone causing havoc to brackets wins State Championships ect ect ect.... example (that Stock kid) I bet he read one of your guys picks and said .... What The.... ! I’ll show them Haters ! See .... and here we go again . Thanks Guys & Girls ! 

That Garcia kid is terrible and would never place.  There does that help you get things back in balance.  :) 

Edited by MattM

Ticket Round Death Matches

106-Ross(Mater Dei) vs Dalton (Monrovia)

113- Boarman(Mater Dei) vs Spears (Madison) 

113- Sutton (Boonville) vs Petro (Center Grove)

120- K.Egli (Mater Dei) vs Rioux (Avon)

120- Cash(Bloomington South) vs Boe (Danville)

126- Mills (Brownsburg) vs Willis(Castle)

126- Garcia (Avon) vs C.Egli (Mater Dei)

132- Craig (Jennings County) vs Tussey (Owen Valley) in 1st round

152- Blublaugh (Bloomington South) vs Parkinson (Mater Dei) 

152- Pollitt (Columbus East) vs Miller (North Posey)

195- Goforth (Indian Creek) vs Koonce (Reitz)

285- York(Vinciness Lincoln) vs Hillenburg (Bloomington south)

those are the ones i saw from glancing over the brackets

Never posted on here but isn’t it funny how someone can make up an account in a kids name and post! Ben has been told to stay off of this site and keep his focus, so to whom ever the imposter is please stop posting because people are texting my son and asking him why he posted and he is pissed off! Can someone delete the phony!

2 hours ago, benny dalton said:

issa joke, this isn’t ben dalton. i thought it’d be funny to make my name benny dalton and say something emberassing 

instead you just look stupid and got yelled at by his mom......LOL !!!.  mission accomplished you look stupid !!!!

5 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

BENJAMIN *whatever your middle name is* DALTON.... picture...  In your moms voice...... don’t read or listen to these haters say/picks about anything . They know zero about wrestling and your hard work & determination Champ ! Use it as #motivation Champ !

Dalton?   I thought he would be bigger... 

For the record, I Pick Dalton to win it...

Edited by BlueBolt
Wanted to

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.