Brackets Are Out

Thor

52 minutes ago, Midstate0413 said:

Not so sure that Mills and Garcia can be considered locks to get past Willis  and the Mater Dei kid.  

No, but it’s a slightly better matchup than with rooks. 

17 hours ago, RichardMowery said:

Yes and let’s take a quick moment to thank the bracket gods for not matching up Garcia and Rooks! 

16 Hours Later ..... **picture spongebob little theme here**

Dear, Sweet Baby Wrestling Gods of Brackets ... Indiana Wrestling Fans wanna thank you for not allowing this matchup until most think will happen at State .... even though TeamGarcia wanted this match for ticket round to go to State as token to give back to Wrestling Community because he cares about what The People thinks . Vote 4 TeamGarcia (HOF) He wanted to give back their money’s worth paid admission into Ford Center . He’s The Peoples Champ ! Wooooooooo..... 

@UncleJimmy will now come in and  attempt to smash & bash TeamGarcia credibility by saying he’s not a “People Person” and post a screen shot as evidence. Blah, Blah, Blah ... he’ll will go on & on about him . Not Cool ! :D

Edited by TeamGarcia

2 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

????????? Paranoid much @TeamGarcia???? Are you charging me rent in that Contenders avatar cranium of yours?? Uncle Jimmy don't delete any posts!! And is a people person!! All I'm sayin'....but good on you for getting ahead of the firestorm.

See what I mean People , he’s trying to get “The Peoples Champ” & start  campaigning War. Not Cool :P

Wrestling is a sport for men. There's no place for all this chatter and high school girl talk of screenshots and drama. My recommendation: stay quiet until it's all said and done. Whether that's this weekend or next. Best of luck to everyone competing at semi state.

Edited by wrastler2244

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.