2018 Hypothetical IN All Star Matchups

purdue02

There are many matchups I would love to see this year but will not get to because they are in different weight classes, here are a few......

Jacob Moran (Portage) vs. Brayden Curtis (Yorktown)

This is the state championship we never got to see! and we probably never will....

Cayden Rooks (Columbus East) vs. Graham Rooks (Columbus East)

This brother on brother matchup pairs together #1 vs. #2, too bad we will never see it under the lights

Lucas Davison (Chesterton) vs. Isaiah McWilliams (SB Washington)

This matchup features a guy bumping up 2 weight classes but I would love to see these senior returning runner ups to put on a show!

What other dream matchups am I missing?  I know Indiana has more to offer.....

4 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

I want a three way battle royal between Brayton Lee, Mason Parris, and Joe Lee. 

I'm good with that.  Joe and Brayton can gang up on the big guy and take him out before going head to head in the grand finale!

8 hours ago, SWINfan said:

I'm good with that.  Joe and Brayton can gang up on the big guy and take him out before going head to head in the grand finale!

There is no reason to get them fine young men hurt before college...It might take a whole team to get mason down lol 

48 minutes ago, backtothemat said:

Micic’s has enough redshirts to make that possible!

Not laughing because his redshirt, he does seem a bit older than a Freshman, obviously he had or has Certain Goals he wants to Crush. Great wrestler arguably one of Indiana Best. To my sons he’s one of the best in College now & look up to him . I’m looking forward in the future if or when they Clash . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.