113-Moreno, Diaz, Nelson, Tolin

120-Kaiser, Bautista, Ruiz, Magiera

126-Kelly, Gomez, Crague, Layman

132-Hollis, Taylor (CP), Ferry, Winland

138-Dembowski,Buford,Johnson,Mohmed

145-Park, Ellis, Hollendoner, Bridgeroom

152-Lamore, Beckman, Verbeek, Sneed

160- Kasch, Lemley, Neff, Hooley

170-Buehler, Bates, Perez, Traficanti (I hope he does, but Ill be suprised if Traf wrestles, his ankle looked bad Saturday in the final)

182-Girgenti, Potosky, Johnson, Sneed

195-Davison, Donovan, Schoonveld, Clemons

220-Simpkins, Jeeninga, Mochen, Tillema

285-Pokorney, Foster, Potts, Garcia

Edited by indianmorg

The lack of a bracket I missed that match. Taylor vs Taylor seems like a lock a Taylor will win.

honestly this is a toss up match. Collin Taylor might be the most improved kid in the bulldogs line up. Collin is slick on his feet. 

David is a scrappy kid who has improved greatly over his four years. He has made a name for him self being scrappy and using his length. Expect a shoot out that could come down to the wire. No wrestleback is brutal here. The DAC champ vs the DAC 3rd placer. 1st,2nd, 3rd all decide by 2 points or less that day 

it was 4-3 when they wrestled the dual. David won that one. It is a toss up. 

Definitely would not add much to the day to add wrestlebacks at this level of the tournament.  It adds 28 more matches in your Semi-Final round and 28 more after.  I think some can argue though that at the end of the day, even with wrestlebacks, your Top 4 will probably remain the same as without the wrestlebacks.  

106-Diaz, Carter, Ponce, Bolin 
113-Diaz, Moreno, Tolin, Nelson (Diaz/Moreno flips this week, probably see it again next week)
120-Bautista, Kaiser, Ruiz, Magiera (3rd and 4th can be several other guys)
126-Kelly, Gomez, Layman, Crague 
132-Hollis, Taylor, Winland, Ferry (whoever wins between Collon and David will be in the finals)
138-Dembowski, Burford, Mohmed, Ponce
145-Ellis, Park, Hollendoner, Bridegroom (I have Brock taking this one)
152-Lamore, Verbeek, Sneed, Djuric
160-Lemley/Kasch, Hooley, Neff (match of the day, could be finals match the next 3 weeks)
170-Buehler, Bates, Perez, Traficanti
182-Girgenti, Potosky, Sneed, Johnson
220-Jeeninga, Simpkins, Mochen, Tillema
285-Pokorney, Foster, Austgen, Rodriguez

This will be a close team race, I have Chesterton edging Crown Point by a few.  Possible 3 state champs from this regional.

13 minutes ago, Sig40 said:

106-Diaz, Carter, Ponce, Bolin 
113-Diaz, Moreno, Tolin, Nelson (Diaz/Moreno flips this week, probably see it again next week)
126-Kelly, Gomez, Layman, Crague 
132-Hollis, Taylor, Winland, Ferry (whoever wins between Collon and David will be in the finals)
138-Dembowski, Burford, Mohmed, Ponce
152-Lamore, Verbeek, Sneed, Djuric
160-Lemley/Kasch, Hooley, Neff (match of the day, could be finals match the next 3 weeks)

This will be a close team race, I have Chesterton edging Crown Point by a few.  Possible 3 state champs from this regional.

Yeah team race could come down to one match in particular. Only a few more days till we find out.

2 hours ago, Sig40 said:

106-Diaz, Bolin, Carter, Ponce
126-Kelly, Gomez, Crague, Layman
132-Hollis, Winland, C. Taylor, Nisley
138-Dembowski, Burford, Johnson, Mohmed
152-Lamore, Beckman, Verbeek, Sneed
160-Lemley/Kasch, Neff, Hooley

Here are my 2 cents.

Bolin and Carter have battled several times and I believe the series is tied 3-3 in recent matches, with each wrestler seeming to alternate wins, Bolin lost the last time, so if history repeats itself.....

Craque beat Layman 6-1, although Layman just came off an injury and is now back to 100 percent, will be a lot closer this time.

Winland beat C. Taylor 7-4 in regular season and has beaten Nisley 3/4 times they have wrestled recently.

Johnson should be able to beat Mohmed if we use the common opponent thought process, but this is why we don't wrestle on paper.

Beckman has been wrestling really well lately and his momentum should carry him into the finals.

6 hours ago, NarrowGate said:

Here are my 2 cents.

Bolin and Carter have battled several times and I believe the series is tied 3-3 in recent matches, with each wrestler seeming to alternate wins, Bolin lost the last time, so if history repeats itself.....

Craque beat Layman 6-1, although Layman just came off an injury and is now back to 100 percent, will be a lot closer this time.

Winland beat C. Taylor 7-4 in regular season and has beaten Nisley 3/4 times they have wrestled recently.

Johnson should be able to beat Mohmed if we use the common opponent thought process, but this is why we don't wrestle on paper.

Beckman has been wrestling really well lately and his momentum should carry him into the finals.

Winland has beaten Nisley twice by a point or 2 and at DAC Nisley beat Winland 10-1. Nisley also beat D Taylor 10-4 at Sectionals. Nisley and Ferry has both beaten each other once so This will be an interesting bracket. This is one of those weight classes where they all take turns beating each other.

Edited by Wrestlinglp

1 hour ago, Wrestlinglp said:

Winland has beaten Nisley twice by a point or 2 and at DAC Nisley beat Winland 10-1. Nisley also beat D Taylor 10-4 at Sectionals. Nisley and Ferry has both beaten each other once so This will be an interesting bracket. This is one of those weight classes where they all take turns beating each other.

He also beat him 3-2 at the Region Rumble, preseason I realize, but a match none the less. Outside of Tyson's lopsided win, their matches have been very close and I expect nothing less.  It's definitely one of those weight classes that could go in several different directions.  This is why we don't wrestle on paper!  The excitement is brewing!

8 hours ago, NarrowGate said:

Here are my 2 cents.

and Dtaylor has pinned winland, beat C taylor, and is 1-1 with nisley

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.