Alpha Master Issues

yogihof

Are any other Sectionals having issues with access to the IHSAA Alpha Master reports?  While I know coaches are supposed to have those with them, we were called and told to make sure we bring our Alpha Master along with weight loss report for 3 specific kids.

The Sectional site AD/tournament director should have your sectional entry list. I don't believe they have access to the Alpha Master reports. The request may be do to a conflict between your entry list and your linrup in TrackWrestling. I would have thought woulld have been handled at the seeding meeting.

The site host does have access to that alpha master reports. There was a issue with my teams (Tecumseh) report. It showed that one of my wrestlers did not have any qualifying weigh ins in the month of January. We have to have one in January. When I checked the alpha master report said he did not have any. When I went to his individual weight loss report it showed he had 5 qualifying weigh ins in January. When I went back to the page with the alpha master report is then showed he did have the January qualifying weigh in. At that time all my wrestlers had a January weigh in. Two hours latter that same report said 6 of my guys did not have the January weigh in. Something was wrong with the states website.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.