Freshman/Sophomore State

nkraus

District qualifiers - February 11th

Southern is Evansville "Ford Center".

Northern is at Portage Field house .

State will be at Southport High school on Saturday February 24th & Sunday the 25th.

Any freshman or sophomore that doesn't place at IHSAA STATE is able to compete. Semi state qualifiers and state qualifiers do not need to wrestle in the southern or northern district tournaments to qualify. Registration will be on trackwrestling and will require a USA WRESTLING MEMBERSHIP.

May I ask why there's only 2 qualifiers and not a 3rd on in the central part of the area. My team is located about 4 hours from both locations therefore I have trouble getting kids to commit to this. Is the a specific reason or were these the only 2 locations that we're interested?

35 minutes ago, bbulldog152 said:

May I ask why there's only 2 qualifiers and not a 3rd on in the central part of the area. My team is located about 4 hours from both locations therefore I have trouble getting kids to commit to this. Is the a specific reason or were these the only 2 locations that we're interested?

There is a last chance qualifier in Indianapolis at the Indy nationals event.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/tw/uploads/O-275411009-Indiana_Frosh_Soph_State_2018.pdf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.