IndianaMat Poster Hall of Fame

Y2CJ41

16 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I nominate Maligned,

Nobody brings more data and analysis including Genius scores, etc.  Havent heard much from him lately.

Not to mention using words that I have to google sometimes! I am sure with the post season looming, he will be back here with his statistacal updates regarding the Team State series.

3 hours ago, maligned said:

Aww...your panegyric comments make me blush

#TheCountyLawyer.... quickly find out what this “panegyrics” word is and see if I can # it in a sentence. :ph34r: 

@WrestlingScholar 

Edited by TeamGarcia

9 minutes ago, Westforkwhite said:

Hook and a half is my favorite. Awesome previews and history.

My mom's favorite is Team Garcia. "He seems like such a nice guy" she said. (Far too many hastags for my taste though)

I would also throw out.

Maligned

Decbell

Yep.......(flipping my collar)  We’re just wanting on Joe to flip that switch to # trending on this site. I figure once Facebook buys this multi billion website they’ll to will realize #TheCounty is trending by the Millions & Millions Fans including your Mom. Facebook will offer me a endorsement check. See always thinking ahead #Innovator 

Thanks Mrs. Westforkwhite, mother of Westforkwhite. 

31 minutes ago, zachpierson said:

I would have to say caliboy as well. If you are loved by few and hated by/annoy many you are doing something right!!! Also always enjoyed a good post by ancient elder 

unfortunately it was recently brought to my attention by a mutual 3rd party that caliboy has been perm banned from the site.  this would put him in the category of currently not eligible kind of like Pete Rose.  I did not know this at the time, but I have been informed that caliboy is the person that did the electrical work in a wrestling academy that recently moved.  Seemed like a nice guy to me.

5 hours ago, regionrat1 said:

Nobody likes X-Card ? he is da voice of reason in da region. Comes from a great wraslin family- and dare are more on da way.

Like- yes, but Hall of Fame?  I think when you use reason and da region to describe him that's why he isn't HOF material.  I don't often read this forum for 'reasonable' comments:).

However, I do appreciate that X-Card doesn't use #'s in his posts.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, TripleB said:

I’m a renegade and a trailblazer, even more reason to be considered!

Trailblazer to the hospitality room,

Y2,

Those who have changed their name should not be considerate.. "I sware to God they shouldn't. TripleBiCon

25 minutes ago, donniebaker said:

Trailblazer to the hospitality room,

Y2,

Those who have changed their name should not be considerate.. "I sware to God they shouldn't. TripleBiCon

His name has never changed on here. It was the old EZboard where he was an "Icon." Here not so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.