IndianaMat Poster Hall of Fame

Y2CJ41

Hey now,   I had a good run of about 6 years... then I kinda retired for a few years, but now I am back!!!!  lol

grecoref !!!

malign and the rat come to mind immediately ... 

onetherise is already in the rankings HOF, if we put him in another one I dont know if his ego could handle it... :D

decbell 

1 hour ago, Y2CJ41 said:

No! 

Two rules

1. Cannot have been banned

2. If you have used more than 10 # you are ineligible.

57 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

One of your nominations has been put in "timeout" and banned for a short period of time.

I nominate all #TheCounty Pit of Misery Prisoners. Their suffering is for a lifetime Misery .

! LOCK THEM UP !

this thread started out to basically be a way for everyone to say thank you to MattyB, TeamGarcia & JMILL in a round a bout way and now it has turned in to a real "S"-show with Y2 putting restrictions on who can get into the HOF (no "#'s" or people on "time outs"). 

Like most things this thread has been killed by non-sense. 

I mean come on a place that wants to keep my guy TripleB out is a place I just don't wanna know exists !!!!

side note..........OTR219 your still my boy !!!     #TheCounty   #PainTrain

Edited by JMILL

Clearly it would have to be the people with the most “likes” from a non- administration position. 

Probably do Top 5 Posters . If they are getting that much attention they’re doing something right .  #RealLegends #innovators 

#TheCountyTMZ .....  is reporting that MattyB is the front runner for Hall of Fame . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

44 minutes ago, JMILL said:

this thread started out to basically be a way for everyone to say thank you to MattyB, TeamGarcia & JMILL in a round a bout way and now it has turned in to a real "S"-show with Y2 putting restrictions on who can get into the HOF (no "#'s" or people on "time outs"). 

Like most things this thread has been killed by non-sense. 

I mean come on a place that wants to keep my guy TripleB out is a place I just don't wanna know exists !!!!

side note..........OTR219 your still my boy !!!     #TheCounty   #PainTrain

Can you recommend a good cheese to go with the county whine?

2 hours ago, backtothemat said:

I second hook and a half and also nominate UncleJimmy. 

I'm UncleJimmy and I approve this message!

As an honorary #TheCounty member (Northern Chapter) I think I can carry that constituency. Got some "guys" over in da Region for muscle when needed and a lot aren't aware but did attend the University of Evansville for 2 years til they asked me to leave (fortunately Ball U took anybody back in the day). I never quite understood the "Kentucky side of Indiana" thing...it's either KY or IN isn't it? But I digress...

Honored to accept the nomination but I'm a relative newbie..I'd be happy to be a 3rd or 4th ballot HOF..but I'll take 1st ballot, don't get me wrong! 

Thank go to backtothemat for the nomination. When inducted you shall be my presenter. JMILL can award me my jacket. 

I'd go with da rat. He will need something to talk and reminisce about with his buddies at the Whiting VFW. Don't let him fool at..those region dudes never leave! It's all they know. I kid of course....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.