Big Matches Tonight

Thor

24 minutes ago, Thor said:

Columbus East vs Brownsburg and Cathedral vs Yorktown tonight. 

Colt Rutter beat Zach Melloh in OT 6-4 and Christian Hunt beat Jordan Slivka 3-2. Any updates from the other match?

18 minutes ago, Indysportsfan said:

I was told Cayden Rooks did not weigh in, Graham Rooks beat Kreitzer 6-3 and Combest beat Mulkey in UTB.

There goes the Rankings at 138 , Thanks Mike ! 

1 hour ago, Indysportsfan said:

I was told Cayden Rooks did not weigh in, Graham Rooks beat Kreitzer 6-3 and Combest beat Mulkey in UTB.

Cade Rooks is getting over an illness.  Believe me, he would have loved nothing more than being able to compete against Brownsburg.

Good dual tonight.  Thanks to Brownsburg for being willing to switch the date on late notice and coming down to compete.  Fantastic team.

40 minutes ago, Chris Cooper said:

Cade Rooks is getting over an illness.  Believe me, he would have loved nothing more than being able to compete against Brownsburg.

Good dual tonight.  Thanks to Brownsburg for being willing to switch the date on late notice and coming down to compete.  Fantastic team.

Wow I was worried about them missing senior night because of Conference. I'm very glad they got to do it. Of course I expected nothing less from Brownsburg and their class act Coaching Staff..some people may think moving it up one day isnt a big deal or much of a problem but I can tell you as a former wrestler that just the having one less day on a short notice to make weight can cause problems for alot of wrestlers. I also know a whole lot of coaches that would not like to face a really good team like Columbus East without having that extra day to prepare or talk about strategy and/or who to bump and etc.  especially when they are ranked #1 at the time. So Kudos to Brownsburg and Columbus East also and everyone involved in making this happen for them special Seniors. 

Also a quick question for Chris Cooper. Obviously the main thing that I care about first and foremost in any kid on any team is their health. So was just wondering if you knew if Cayden Rooks was resting and trying to feel better so he can wrestle at Conference tomorrow or did he already decide he wasn't going to? Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Chris Cooper said:

Cade tried to give it a go today, but just didn’t have much to give.  We decided it was better for him to rest up and hopefully be able to compete at HHC.

Very smart call. Not only for his benefit but for the team race also. I hope to see him out there tomorrow because I enjoy watching him wrestle. If he ever decides to be as mean and ferocious as his brother Graham then he may not lose again lol. Good Luck tomorrow and more importantly hope all kids are safe and healthy.

Mikes so mad that he posted rankings at noon yesterday...great wrestling....meet had some...hiccups but Coach Coopers team brought their best it was awesome and I am happy we were able to get it done. Hope Cayden gets better soon awesome kid and i know its killing him not being out there

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.