EIAC

Cville75

145 should be a good battle. Redd, Humbert, and Otto!! Redd is a SQ and is the #3seed. He will wrestle Otto #2 seed in the semifinals. Otto beat Redd 11-3 at the begining of the season. Humbert #1 seed has a win over Otto 4-3. Redd with a Fall over Humbert. Green could cause Humbert some trouble, depends what Green shows up to wrestle.

132 Negandgard Vs Boogs should be a fight

138 Wolf Vs Walton should be good also!

My picks . 106 - SD Otto.

113 - FC Lee. 

120 - LA Stapleton #7 SS.

126 - SD Hall. #4 SS .

132 - this should be a battle between EC Negangard & SD Boggs. Negangard has a win over Boggs .

138- Another great match up between EC Wolf & SD Walton, Wolf got the W in there first match up this season. 

145- FC Humbert #6 SS vs SD Otto #7 SS . Humbert won the first match up by 1 . I'm taking Otto for the W in this rematch.

152 - rematch of LA Roberts and FC Browning.  I see Browning winning it this time. 

160 - EC Nobbe .

170- RU Vaughn. 

182 - LA Rolfes. 

195 - I'm picking SD Utterback #19 S over FC Bohman again. He got the fall in 1:26 in there 1st match up.

220 - LA Parris #1 S .

285 - EC Snipes. 

On 1/20/2018 at 4:24 PM, Juggernaut said:

I won't say that they're the worse , but I will say very inconsistent with calls & unsure if there calls were correct. 

I agree! At 195 finals, not saying the final result would of been different, but that was bad. The 2 refs on the mat call it a takedown, but then FC coach tells the ref to go ask a high school kid who has his face buried in his phone, who is from FC, if time expired before or after? 

On 1/19/2018 at 11:38 PM, Juggernaut said:

My picks . 106 - SD Otto.

113 - FC Lee. 

120 - LA Stapleton #7 SS.

126 - SD Hall. #4 SS .

132 - this should be a battle between EC Negangard & SD Boggs. Negangard has a win over Boggs .

138- Another great match up between EC Wolf & SD Walton, Wolf got the W in there first match up this season. 

145- FC Humbert #6 SS vs SD Otto #7 SS . Humbert won the first match up by 1 . I'm taking Otto for the W in this rematch.

152 - rematch of LA Roberts and FC Browning.  I see Browning winning it this time. 

160 - EC Nobbe .

170- RU Vaughn. 

182 - LA Rolfes. 

195 - I'm picking SD Utterback #19 S over FC Bohman again. He got the fall in 1:26 in there 1st match up.

220 - LA Parris #1 S .

285 - EC Snipes. 

Nice pick with Browning!!!   Browning wrestled a great match. Struggling last year with injuries and Roberts beating him 12-2 earlier in the season. Kudos to Browning!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.