Southridge Sectional

takemtothemat

8 hours ago, snatch single said:

Donnie, don’t sleep on the other kids at 145, from what I’ve seen that sellmer boy is only a big move wrestler. He don’t have any real solid leg attacks. All they have to do is stay away from the headlocks and chin whips and they will do fine. 

This guy......LMAO.......the sarcasm is heavy in this post.  (I hope.)

12 hours ago, snatch single said:

Donnie, don’t sleep on the other kids at 145, from what I’ve seen that sellmer boy is only a big move wrestler. He don’t have any real solid leg attacks. All they have to do is stay away from the headlocks and chin whips and they will do fine. 

He who stirs the pot, must lick the spoon.....Get to licking

On 1/23/2018 at 12:08 AM, snatch single said:

This could be possibly   dumbest comment i have seen on this site. This is one of the very few wrestlers in the STATE that has like 10 different moves from every position he is in. :

On 1/23/2018 at 12:08 AM, snatch single said:

Sellmer is one of the state’s best wrestlers..If you think he is not a scorer from all positions i think you are mistaken ..  He did sign to wrestle for Indiana university, Which tells you Angel knows this kid’s talents .. Sellmer will pin or tech fall through out this sectional .. Floyd will send atleast 12 through this sectional ..

23 minutes ago, raider140 said:

Brad Springer 152 from Southridge had a great day!!  Beat Foster from Floyd in the Semis and then followed it up with a win over undefeated Foster from North Knox.

Yes! he had a great day. He went hard and earned his title.

Phil Cook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.