Calculating

Regionrat1

After dis weekend I'm feelin strong dat da region will be well represented down in nap town. I almost feel sorry for da rest of da state that da brinks will be haulin lots of gold up north. I might have to talk to booby cocks about passing out participating awords. We could be looking up at 7 golds not allot of scraps left. 

After dis weekend I'm feelin strong dat da region will be well represented down in nap town. I almost feel sorry for da rest of da state that da brinks will be haulin lots of gold up north. I might have to talk to booby cocks about passing out participating awords. We could be looking up at 7 golds not allot of scraps left. 

Rat.....have you been hitting the bottle tonight?

Have to agree with Y2. I know a good math tutor that would be happy to help with that calculation. I think if all plays in the notrhs favor at best 6 but in reality I see 2 solid golds and 4 that could pull off a gold heist at the bank. If I was a betting person I would go with 3 because even the solid golds aren't always as solid as you might think.  Anything can happen and as you know there have been a lot of robberies in the vault at the bank.

just to enlighten the rest of the board.....................someone who works 30 yrs in da mill only has 4-7 fingers left total and has inhaled lots and I mean lots of chemicals that damage the thought and reasoning section of the brain, so when he says 7 its most likely based on the # of bodies/heads he saw floating in Wolf Lake while driving home from work.  He woke up confused and just thought this must be a premonition and posted his prediction. 

Lets not lose sight of the fact that @regionrat1 has been invited to move down to live in #TheCounty near 1 of the local trailer parks in Avon by former region stud Kyle Ayersman.   So his allegiance to the North may be short lived when he finds his new digs and starts eating at Charbonno's.

I'm glad I started this conversation -  I need to rile tings up a bit the board is very boring.

106 120 145 160 170 195 hvy / I'm sorry y2 aint much left for your boys - workin on Booby Cocks for does participation awards

10 more days - asking me to double over all da time - aint happin

47 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

Lol regionrat. Can you see if they can make those participation awards sparkly?

Maybe kids could also get something for a FF.  In know some kids like to put pins on their jackets when they get a fall.  Maybe a 'sparkle button' for FF????

Capture.PNG

Possible State champs from ECSS/Not saying these are my picks...

106-Moran #1

113- Diaz #3

120-Triana #2

126-Poynter #5

132- Bryant #2

138- Rumph #3

145- McIntosh #1

152-SKIP

160-Lemley#2 /Kasch#4 /Colza#8

170-Fattore #2

182-SKIP

195-Davison #1

220-SKIP

285- Washington/Pokorney

I am going to go with 5 champs.

6 minutes ago, brickfor6 said:

152-SKIP

While I do not think he can beat Lee, Washington has a shot at the top of the podium if he decides to go 160.  I think he or Lemley are the best shot for the top of the podium @ 160 from ECSS.

1 hour ago, brickfor6 said:

Possible State champs from ECSS/Not saying these are my picks...

106-Moran #1

113- Diaz #3

120-Triana #2

126-Poynter #5

132- Bryant #2

138- Rumph #3

145- McIntosh #1

152-SKIP

170-Fattore #2

182-SKIP

195-Davison #1

220-SKIP

285- Washington/Pokorney

I am going to go with 5 champs.

I didn't even put tr rump at 38 - he already was under da light. I really like what Leroy and Keith are doin ❤️Goin out and gettin some tough matches in - I think they could get 4 - tings are looking real good up here. 

Not movin down to da county anytime soon. I'm feelin out my options - maybe go down to Bloomington and help goldielocks out - my god da pathetic program can use all da help day can get.n

8 hours ago, MOWrestler said:

While I do not think he can beat Lee, Washington has a shot at the top of the podium if he decides to go 160.  I think he or Lemley are the best shot for the top of the podium @ 160 from ECSS.

You are just going to forget about Kacsh almost majoring Washington at the Portage vs CP dual. Don’t sleep on Oszkar Kasch

1 hour ago, wnwrestler138 said:

You are just going to forget about Kacsh almost majoring Washington at the Portage vs CP dual. Don’t sleep on Oszkar Kasch

Good point.  Just seemed to me like Washington was on a roll.  I think Oszkar is really good too.  Interesting trio because it has seemed that Lemley has Kasch's number based on past results, but watching Washington in the finals this weekend he was sharp.  I think this is an interesting case where 'match-ups' and styles come into play.  Could certainly depend on the day...

Oszkar will be ready to go come next weekend when the Post Season Starts. Interesting point is one of the three might not even get out at Semi-state. Depends on the fatal draw because Either Lemley or Kasch is going to be regional Runner up and could possible get Washington in the ticket round???

My $$$ is still on $$$ :)))

31 minutes ago, Dogs said:

Oszkar will be ready to go come next weekend when the Post Season Starts. Interesting point is one of the three might not even get out at Semi-state. Depends on the fatal draw because Either Lemley or Kasch is going to be regional Runner up and could possible get Washington in the ticket round???

My $$$ is still on $$$ :)))

This adds an interesting wrinkle.  Based on history, Lemley beats Kasch.  I think Washington comes in as a regional champ.  This means a Kasch v. Washington match-up in the ticket round where they have split (Washington by SV and Kasch by decision (7 pts maybe??)).

Wonder if this figures into Washington's decision on what weight to wrestle... 152 (as good as a lock to get to the bank, but then Lee waiting).  160 (harder to get to the bank, but if you do Mappes remains the man to beat).  Obviously none of what happens @ Banker's Life (or before) is ever a true lock.  I recall having a wrestler who was a 'lock' and got pneumonia having to pull out on Saturday and settle for 8th:(

1 hour ago, montymo118 said:

I’m calling it now.  Region final for state at 160.  Washington vs Lemley. If Washington sticks to the Portage way he is fire!  

Curious to see where Washington will end up. Some of da matches I have seen him his gas tank has issues. But looked dis weekend good beaten  to state place winners. Who knows he might pull a vision quest 

im a little pumped - time to walk on da treadmill!

Edited by regionrat1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.