Just opening up a thread on the Old North Central Conference or AKA the NCC.  Its not the "Most Underrated" conference like the T.E.C, but it is the biggest conference in geographical range going from West Lafayette to the East Side of Richmond and encompassing schools from 3 semi-states.         Again just the recent history, since the conference re-alignment 4 years ago and the 3 Tippecanoe counties were added;    WL Harrison has won the title the last 3 years and  is definitely walking into this one as the favorite to hold onto its 4th straight NCC trophy. After a top 10 place at team state, the Raiders are looking for some momentum going in the state series.

Lafayette Jeff had made the last 3 years entertaining and has a been a good rivalry side story.  Jeff is just down a little bit this year,  and will have a tough time pushing the Raiders like they have in the past even though they will bring in a strong contingent of upper weights.   The Bronchos will be big underdogs, but if they can get all their wrestlers in the lineup, they might surprise. 

So whose going to push the Raiders this year?  Will it be McCutcheon and its strong senior class, and finally getting Ruble back in the lineup.  Harrison won the duals handily, but with coach Wallace adding some continuity and respect back to the program,  I think the Maverick's are going in as a fired up underdog with a chance if they can pull a few upsets.  

Marion also looks improved this year and the record on the page is 19-2 and they gave ranked Wawasee a tough match.   They'll have to show there depth by placing  and scoring in most of the weight classes to hang close the top.

Muncie Central is improved and will be a factor also with a 13-6  record.   They did have a good win over Lafayette Jeff in November.

Anderson comes in with reported scores of  7-4 and always brings some decent wrestlers and has a solid team.   

Other teams attending will be  Arsenal Tech, Richmond, Logansport, Kokomo and Richmond,  and will have some upstart wrestlers that will factor in the scoring, but these teams will struggle getting points to place near top 3.

I believe it. Arsenal Tech competes in the NCC now, when I coached I was on the committee that discussed the Titans joining the NCC. One on the main reasons that Tech was allowed to join was due to the fact it was an original member. I know that all my coaching buddies "enjoy" the road trips to the membered schools that they compete against. Once, I see the brackets I will throw out some predictions. I have seen some of the teams in action. 

The "Scholars Disseration Analysis Review" of the NCC Conference- 2018

Since the scholar is a scholar,  he has done his analysis and research: And is  now submitting the dissertation report in weight class order:

106- Featherweight

Daylen Johnson of Marion comes in here  8th ranked at FW.  Johnson has some good results with winning the Whitko invite, 2nd at Western and 3rd at East Central.   His serious competition will be Sammie Hein from  Harrison,  who is coming off a legit 2nd place at  the Farfield, Ohio tournament losing to a top 10 national ranked wrestler in finals. I expect Ontherise will have  Hein in the  EC rankings soon.     Also scoring points in this weight will be Cline- from Muncie Central- 4th at East Central , Alexander from Richmond getting 3rd at Adams Central and McCain from McCutcheon maybe could pull upset and get in top 4.

Scholars research conclusion is Hein in close match over Johnson in finals.

113 Heavier than Featherweight

The scholars logarithims say this is a wide open weight class:   I say this is all Tippecanoe county with the exception of Maggard from Marion who could mess that up that took 2nd at the Western invite.   Sr veteran Kenyon Patrick looks to be back in the lineup for Lafayette Jeff, and Tyler Brubaker ( 7th at Harvest) has been consistent and  holds two win over freshman Kevin Bayley from Harrison although one was close.  Bayley has been picking up with a good showing in Fairfield.   Marrs from Muncie Central will be in the lower places. 

Conclusion of analysis by the Scholar says Patrick in close match against Brubaker.

120- the 3rd weight class

Not the deepest weight class but some good wrestlers. 

Williams from Anderson- got 2nd at the Hurle and Arsenal Tech's Nixon has some good wins and could compete.  Troy Smith from Marion has some good results this year.    Heckenlively from McCuctheon  on the outside knocking to get into the top 4.  But don't forget Trey McCartney with 14th state and 3rd at EC, he's  moved down to  120 from 126, a weight his quick technical style will suit him better.  He got 4th at Fairfield against legit competition. 

Scholar's research results at 120-   McCartney with Major over Williams in final.

126 - or 57.27KG using metric system

Research here says wide open:  Barnes from Marion has legit shot with placing 3rd at Whitko and 3rd at Western. Burge from McCutcheon also has capacity to pull this off.   Ensign from Jeff should place with 7th place results at the McKee.   Josh Wade has moved up from 120 and struggled a little with this weight class.   I think the Burge vs Wade rivalry match will be fun. 

The scholars scientific method forecast with over 50 % certainty - Barnes over  Burge, but close.

132 lbs - beginning of the middle weights

Starr from Marion looks legit with 3rd place Whitko  and 4th at Western.  Worley from Jeff got 3rd at the McKee and is a factor.  KD Williams from Anderson and Sr Nick Fouts from McCutcheon will have goal to place.  But the class of this weight class is Cody Betourne from Harrison.   With #12 ranking in state and #3 in East Chicago, Cody had a big win in Fairfield, Oh

The Scholar's full metal alloy manufactured lock is Betourne with Major over Starr in finals with big Hug after arm raising.

138 lbs - beginning of the middle weights

We start to get a little more depth in this weight class as measured with the Scholars scientific instruments.

Maggard from Marion brings a resume with 5th finish at Whitko and 3rd at Western.  McCammon from Muncie Central looks tough, Fr Lopez from Kokomo is a factor, Thomas from Logansport got 7th at Twin Lakes.   Poindexter from Harrisoon is athletic and competes.  But the best resume is   Drew Linder from McCutcheon with impressive finals appearance at the Harvest.

Calculations of the Scholar says Linder with Major over Maggard.

145 lbs - last of the top half weight

Veteran Eliseus Young of Muncie Central brings some swag with #16 state ranking and #2 at Fort Wayne.  Fr Spencer Phillips of McCutcheon has been solid  and got 4th at tough Northmont Tourney.  Brock Merkel comes off 5th  place finish at Fairfield and is always improving.  Deloney of Richmond could place  along with Scher of Marion.

Measurements of the Scholar says Merkel has been on verge of signature win  and predicts he gets it with ot win over Young.

152 lbs - Mean Middle Weight

This is a deep weight, and the scholar had to use the super computer calculations to get some mathematical assessments here.

Favorite   Sr Maverick Hunter Ruble  is coming back from knew injury and is ranked #8 in EC.   His most likely foe in the finals will be EC ticket rounder Eric Ruiz who has been fighting injuries too.   Horne from Marion with a second place finish at Western invite might push these two. Luck from Anderson, maybe hall from Kokomo or Gooner from Jeff will be looking to score some points.

The super computer calc has Ruble over Ruiz by a point.

160 lbs - Good athlete weight

The scholar is logically excited about this weight.      It has 5th EC rated Sr Ethan Adkins from Jeff who is could win.  Also contending and with a solid 4th place finish at Fairfield is SR Owen Conklin from Harrison.  Conklin had exciting OT win over Adkins in dual match.  The surprising thing is Sr Lopez from McCutcheon is getting down to this weight.  Lopez had good OT win over Krintz in Dual.  Not sure how seeding goes here.   Other notables are West from Muncie Central, Bowder from Anderson and Malone from Marion who is possible of upset.

Using the scientific method,  I predict Conklin gets the one seed and Lopez beats Adkins in tough match.  Lopez wins final in OT.  Seeding will be interesting here.

170 lbs - bigger tough athlete weight

Krintz is ranked 7th in EC and placed 5th at Fairfield, OH.   He's favorite, but  other competitors here will be Dillon Franklin of Logansport with a 2nd place  finish at Twin Lakes and Veteran Garret Fair of Jeff who was out of the lineup earlier in the year.  Prybella from Muncie Central will be in it.

Using distinguished academic methods,  the scholar believes Krintz wins in the finals over Fair.  Still see good semi match with Johnson and Fair.

182 lbs - Getting big but still quick

Deep weight class.  Starting with favorite Andrew Abott of Muncie Central has #8 ranking at FW.  Younker from Harrison has some good results and had a tough schedule and Harrison has had good results a this weight historically.  Manfred from Logansport got 2nd at Twin Lakes.  Zavier Moore of Jeff got 7th at the McKee.  Maybe Bayden Harris Kokomo.   Stewart from Marion got 5th at Western.  Schnerre looks to be wildcard upset candidate for McCutcheon.

The scholar using learning methods much recognized in academia,  he predicts Abbott over dangerous Younker who finds ways to stick around matches.

195 lbs - These guys lift weights

Much analysis needed here as maybe deepest weight.  Victor Lee of Marion has best resume with 1st at Whitko, 2nd at East Central.  Jacob Baron of Jeff has eye on the crown with 4th place finish at the McKee. Richmond's Pierce got 4th at Connersville and 2nd at Adams Central.   Minton from Muncie Cental with 4th place finish at East Central.  Other wrestliers  with potential to place are Oakley Harrison, Double ZZ  Zurfas from McCutcheon, Sparger Kokomo and Johnson from Anderson.

Using mathematical equations and math expressons, the Scholar predicts Lee over Baron in good match.   Contingent of draw with Pierce and Baron looking like a fun match.

220 lbs - Almost Heavyweights

Maybe the most wide open weight and the scholar will have to use hypothetical systems to determine.

Showing here will be Nathaniel Duncan - McCutcheon,  Jaylin Harris of Arsenal Tech got 2nd at the Hurle,  Kobee Ice (best name of tournament) of Muncie Central will compete.  Mcullogh got 3rd at Hurle.  Will (little) Crider has had injuries but is dangerous with the leverage and height.  Sparger of Kokomo got 5th at Hurle.  Darrel Brown  of Marion got 5th at East Central and Alvarez of Jeff got 3rd at McKee.  I think seeding meeting might be heated here.

Based on my calculations using scholarly resources and more logarithims,  the Scholar calculates Duncan vs Harris in the final in close match.  Harris with win.

285 lbs - Not fair these guys go last

Probably the most accomplished weight class.  For some reason,  this weight always seems to be decent at the NCC.

But with a strong field,  Ill start with (Harrison D.C.) Donnie Crider.   Donnie will be looking to notch closer to the State Pin record with 152 career pins.   Also ranked #5 in state and #3 in East Chicago. Donnie  had a stacked weight in Fairfield and got 4th.Shooting for Donnie will be Nate Dunn from Muncie Cenral with #8 ranking in FW.  Watkins from Marion is also legit with 1st place finish at Whitko, 3rd at East Central and 2nd at Marion.   Kelon Williams from Jeff is also dangerous being champ at the McKee and  wrestled Crider tough in the dual.  Fox from Kokomo is  one for their better wrestlers and will be the guy nobody wants to wrestle in the first round.  Raper from Richmond got 4th at Adams Central and Love from Anderson will go against the tough field.

The scholars analysis predicts Harrison D.C in the final with what else, a pin. Hey he's gunning for the record.   Ill go with Dunn as his opponent in finals but I  like the Watkins Dunn rematch.  I bet these guys have seen each other a lot.   Williams is good enough to mess this whole thing up. 

Based on the Scholar's empirical evidence.  Im still going with Harrison as team champion, as just too deep against the field.  But 2nd place in team race will be the show to watch as I think 4 teams could obtain it.

1 hour ago, AJ said:

I believe they do they actual seeding the morning of the tournament.  

I think the seeding meeting was on a Tuesday or Monday last year.   I think they do it via teleconference.  They make adjustments the morning of the tournament.   I should mention the tourney is in Richmond this year if people didn't know.

1 minute ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

I think the seeding meeting was on a Tuesday or Monday last year.   I think they do it via teleconference.  They make adjustments the morning of the tournament.   I should mention the tourney is in Richmond this year if people didn't know.

I know all wrestlers have already been entered into track... either way, I doubt ewe see brackets anytime soon...

I think Harrison wins the conference race...  

Muncie Central has made great strides, but they lack depth... I look for them to finish with top 4 with possible 4 or 5 in the finals and a few champs...

Without brackets being released until Saturday, here is my best prediction of champs based on the “auto seeds”

106- Cline (MC) over Johnson (MA) by decision in a close one

- I think Hein of Harrison and Barr if Jeff give someone a tough semi but not quite enough to knock of either of these two legit lightweights

113- Patrick (J) over Brubaker (McC) by a “close” decision where Patrick is in no real danger of losing the match

- Fab freshmen Bayley of Harrison and former conference champ Dennison of Anderson both give someone pesty semi’s but not enough to knock off the top two dogs

120- McCartney (H) rolls past Williams (A) in the finals by some sort of bonus points

- Williams of Anderson and Smith of Marion provide an interesting semi, with the “best” match of the bracket, this weight class is very top heavy

126- Burge (McC) over Barnes (M) by a decisive major

- this bracket is top heavy, literally... the 1, 4, and 5 seeds of Burge, Wade, and Walker are the 3 best wrestlers at this weight, making the top half of the bracket the real entertainment

132-Betourne (H) over Williams (A) by pin

- Betourne will bonus his way through the weight class with Williams of Anderson and Worley of Jeff providing a fun semi but Betourne is head and shoulder above everyone else here 

138- Linder (McC) over McCammon (MC) by a close decision

- this weight class isn’t very deep but has a strong top 3, I expect Linder to roll to the finals and the McCammon/Maggard match to be a fun one 

145- Young (MC) over Merkel (H) by a few takedowns

- This is a fairly deep weight class with the 7 seed being 20-9, but I expect Young of Muncie Central and Merkel of Harrison to cruise to the finals 

152- Ruble (McC) over Ruiz (H) by decision

- Ruble of McCutcheon and Lucky of Anderson should provide a high scoring entertaining semi for us with Ruble coming out on top, Ruiz should cruise to the finals but his run ends there

160- Adkins (J) over Conklin (H) in a close minor decision 

- Adkins and Conklin should cruise to the finals where Adkins avenges his earlier season loss to last years conference champ

170- Krintz (H) over Lopez (McC) by pin

- in a bit of a surprise here I have Krintz upsetting Lopez and doing so by pin, Krintz has a tough road with Prybylla of Muncie Central and Franklin of Lofanspoet to get there, but he gets it done.  Lopez wins in a fun semi between him and Fair of Lafayette Jeff. A weight that could have many different combinations of championship matches

182- Abbott (MC) over Younker (H) by a few takedowns

- Abbott cruises to the finals and gets the job done against the Younker/Moore of Jeff winner in a pretty good semi

195- Barron (J) over Lee (M) by a minor decision in a low scoring bout

- Barron and Lee should roll to the finals with no one else in the weight class on the same level as them

220- Duncan (McC) over Krider (H) by minor decision

- this weight could be anyone’s come Saturday, there are a legit 7 or so guys who could win this tournament, I am nervous to make any big predictions here 

285- Krider (H) over Watkins (M) by pin

- I fully expect Krider to pin his way through the weight and look forward to the semi between Williams of Jeff and Watkins of Marion, I’ll take last years conference champ in that one though

Team score- Harrison should run away with this one with Jeff and Marion coming in at second and third.  The only teams that I think have the firepower to sneak into the top 3 are McCuthcheon and Muncie Central

Should be a good Saturday of wrestling, excited for another NCC Battle!

17 hours ago, purdue02 said:

Without brackets being released until Saturday, here is my best prediction of champs based on the “auto seeds”

- I think Hein of Harrison and Barr if Jeff give someone a tough semi but not quite enough to knock of either of these two legit lightweights

113- Patrick (J) over Brubaker (McC) by a “close” decision where Patrick is in no real danger of losing the match

- Fab freshmen Bayley of Harrison and former conference champ Dennison of Anderson both give someone pesty semi’s but not enough to knock off the top two dogs

120- McCartney (H) rolls past Williams (A) in the finals by some sort of bonus points

- Williams of Anderson and Smith of Marion provide an interesting semi, with the “best” match of the bracket, this weight class is very top heavy

- this bracket is top heavy, literally... the 1, 4, and 5 seeds of Burge, Wade, and Walker are the 3 best wrestlers at this weight, making the top half of the bracket the real entertainment

- Betourne will bonus his way through the weight class with Williams of Anderson and Worley of Jeff providing a fun semi but Betourne is head and shoulder above everyone else here 

- this weight class isn’t very deep but has a strong top 3, I expect Linder to roll to the finals and the McCammon/Maggard match to be a fun one 

- This is a fairly deep weight class with the 7 seed being 20-9, but I expect Young of Muncie Central and Merkel of Harrison to cruise to the finals 

- Ruble of McCutcheon and Lucky of Anderson should provide a high scoring entertaining semi for us with Ruble coming out on top, Ruiz should cruise to the finals but his run ends there

- Adkins and Conklin should cruise to the finals where Adkins avenges his earlier season loss to last years conference champ

- in a bit of a surprise here I have Krintz upsetting Lopez and doing so by pin, Krintz has a tough road with Prybylla of Muncie Central and Franklin of Lofanspoet to get there, but he gets it done.  Lopez wins in a fun semi between him and Fair of Lafayette Jeff. A weight that could have many different combinations of championship matches

- Abbott cruises to the finals and gets the job done against the Younker/Moore of Jeff winner in a pretty good semi

- Barron and Lee should roll to the finals with no one else in the weight class on the same level as them

- this weight could be anyone’s come Saturday, there are a legit 7 or so guys who could win this tournament, I am nervous to make any big predictions here 

- I fully expect Krider to pin his way through the weight and look forward to the semi between Williams of Jeff and Watkins of Marion, I’ll take last years conference champ in that one though

Team score- Harrison should run away with this one with Jeff and Marion coming in at second and third.  The only teams that I think have the firepower to sneak into the top 3 are McCuthcheon and Muncie Central

Im with you on most of these.   I guess some wrestlers changed since I did my forecast.   What happened to the ranked Muncie Hwy?  Saw he wasn't in the draw. Hurts their chances getting a top 3 place.

With Lopez from McCutcheon not dropping to 160, it makes 170 pretty salty.  Im with you on Krintz winning 170.   He was still getting over early season injuries back in December in their 1st match.   Im thinking he's getting a little sharper and wins this rematch, at least if draw works out that way. 

Im still liking Hein at least in the finals at 106.  Sammie's losses are legit.  He's wrestled some big names.

at 160,Conklin VS Adkins rematch will be good.   Ill go with a toss up on that one, but would be a fun match to see.   

I concur on the other weights.   126 and 220 look the most wide open.

Also I think Merkel and Young are close at 145.  Young's record is a lot better,  but Merkel also has had some tough comp.

2 hours ago, Wrestling Scholar said:

Im with you on most of these.   I guess some wrestlers changed since I did my forecast.   What happened to the ranked Muncie Hwy?  Saw he wasn't in the draw. Hurts their chances getting a top 3 place.

With Lopez from McCutcheon not dropping to 160, it makes 170 pretty salty.  Im with you on Krintz winning 170.   He was still getting over early season injuries back in December in their 1st match.   Im thinking he's getting a little sharper and wins this rematch, at least if draw works out that way. 

Im still liking Hein at least in the finals at 106.  Sammie's losses are legit.  He's wrestled some big names.

at 160,Conklin VS Adkins rematch will be good.   Ill go with a toss up on that one, but would be a fun match to see.   

I concur on the other weights.   126 and 220 look the most wide open.

Also I think Merkel and Young are close at 145.  Young's record is a lot better,  but Merkel also has had some tough comp.

Not sure on Muncies heavy but it definitely hurts them with them already being top heavy!

I like hein but Johnson of Marion has looked tough this year, and he beat Hein last year so I’m somewhat basing it off of that... and the 145, 160, and 170 championships look especially interesting this weekend!

On 1/17/2018 at 10:55 PM, purdue02 said:

Is this 3rd times a charm Johnson pinned Cline twice this year!!!!!

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Sam Hein of Harrison
  • 2nd Place - Caleb Barr of Lafayette Jeff
  • 3rd Place - Daylen Johnson of Marion
  • 4th Place - Romello Williams of Anderson
  • 5th Place - Harvey Barr of Kokomo
  • 6th Place - Preston Jones of Logansport

1st Place Match

• Sam Hein (Harrison) 35-4, So. over Caleb Barr (Lafayette Jeff) 12-2, Fr. (MD 11-3)

3rd Place Match

• Daylen Johnson (Marion) 30-4, So. over Romello Williams (Anderson) 25-10, Fr. (Fall 1:40)

5th Place Match

• Harvey Barr (Kokomo) 17-18, Fr. over Preston Jones (Logansport) 16-9, Fr. (Dec 18-14)

Cons. Champ Match

• This match has not been wrestled yet.

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Willie Dennison of Anderson
  • 2nd Place - Tyler Maggard of Marion
  • 3rd Place - Kenyon Patrick of Lafayette Jeff
  • 4th Place - Matthew Bayley of Harrison
  • 5th Place - Braedan Milburn of Logansport
  • 6th Place - Tyler Brubaker of McCutcheon

1st Place Match

• Willie Dennison (Anderson) 29-4, So. over Tyler Maggard (Marion) 23-7, Sr. (Dec 6-5)

3rd Place Match

• Kenyon Patrick (Lafayette Jeff) 26-7, Sr. over Matthew Bayley (Harrison) 24-14, Fr. (Dec 8-4)

5th Place Match

• Braedan Milburn (Logansport) 6-16, Fr. over Tyler Brubaker (McCutcheon) 25-10, Jr. (Inj. 0:00)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Trey McCartney of Harrison
  • 2nd Place - KJ Williams of Anderson
  • 3rd Place - Seth Heckenlively of McCutcheon
  • 4th Place - Taylor Duncan of Kokomo
  • 5th Place - Tristan Kier of Richmond
  • 6th Place - Jose Aviles of Lafayette Jeff

1st Place Match

• Trey McCartney (Harrison) 33-5, Sr. over KJ Williams (Anderson) 25-8, So. (MD 14-6)

3rd Place Match

• Seth Heckenlively (McCutcheon) 11-17, Fr. over Taylor Duncan (Kokomo) 14-24, Fr. (Fall 3:59)

5th Place Match

• Tristan Kier (Richmond) 20-8, Sr. over Jose Aviles (Lafayette Jeff) 3-8, Fr. (Fall 2:34)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Evan Burge of McCutcheon
  • 2nd Place - Josh Wade of Harrison
  • 3rd Place - Christian Chavez of Anderson
  • 4th Place - Joel Barnes of Marion
  • 5th Place - Charlie Ensign of Lafayette Jeff
  • 6th Place - Demarion Walker of Muncie Central

1st Place Match

• Evan Burge (McCutcheon) 31-8, Jr. over Josh Wade (Harrison) 23-10, Sr. (TF-1.5 4:20 (16-0))

3rd Place Match

• Christian Chavez (Anderson) 15-4, So. over Joel Barnes (Marion) 26-8, Jr. (Dec 4-0)

5th Place Match

• Charlie Ensign (Lafayette Jeff) 18-22, Fr. over Demarion Walker (Muncie Central) 16-11, Fr. (Fall 4:09)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Cody Betourne of Harrison
  • 2nd Place - Cameron Worley of Lafayette Jeff
  • 3rd Place - KD Williams of Anderson
  • 4th Place - Robert Thomma of Muncie Central
  • 5th Place - Clayton McFarland of Richmond
  • 6th Place - Nick Fouts of McCutcheon

1st Place Match

• Cody Betourne (Harrison) 33-0, Jr. over Cameron Worley (Lafayette Jeff) 27-10, Jr. (Fall 5:59)

3rd Place Match

• KD Williams (Anderson) 29-6, So. over Robert Thomma (Muncie Central) 11-12, So. (Fall 3:58)

5th Place Match

• Clayton McFarland (Richmond) 21-13, Jr. over Nick Fouts (McCutcheon) 13-22, Sr. (MD 13-5)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Drew Linder of McCutcheon
  • 2nd Place - Ethan McCammon of Muncie Central
  • 3rd Place - AJ Poindexter of Harrison
  • 4th Place - Eli Maggard of Marion
  • 5th Place - Matt Simpson of Anderson
  • 6th Place - Rico Barbary of Kokomo

1st Place Match

• Drew Linder (McCutcheon) 33-7, Sr. over Ethan McCammon (Muncie Central) 19-7, Jr. (Fall 4:35)

3rd Place Match

• AJ Poindexter (Harrison) 24-12, So. over Eli Maggard (Marion) 26-10, Sr. (Dec 6-5)

5th Place Match

• Matt Simpson (Anderson) 14-9, Sr. over Rico Barbary (Kokomo) 6-12, Jr. (Fall 2:08)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Eliseus Young of Muncie Central
  • 2nd Place - Brock Merkel of Harrison
  • 3rd Place - Spencer Phillips of McCutcheon
  • 4th Place - Jerrell Deloney of Richmond
  • 5th Place - Paydon Thomas of Logansport
  • 6th Place - Jakob Hagerman of Anderson

1st Place Match

• Eliseus Young (Muncie Central) 27-1, Sr. over Brock Merkel (Harrison) 34-6, Jr. (Dec 14-7)

3rd Place Match

• Spencer Phillips (McCutcheon) 31-8, Fr. over Jerrell Deloney (Richmond) 24-6, Sr. (Dec 12-11)

5th Place Match

• Paydon Thomas (Logansport) 17-7, Sr. over Jakob Hagerman (Anderson) 23-12, Sr. (Fall 2:11)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Hunter Ruble of McCutcheon
  • 2nd Place - Erik Ruiz of Harrison
  • 3rd Place - Arthur Lucky of Anderson
  • 4th Place - Charlie O`Connor of Logansport
  • 5th Place - PheAndre Wills of Muncie Central
  • 6th Place - Angel Pacheco of Lafayette Jeff

1st Place Match

• Hunter Ruble (McCutcheon) 15-1, Sr. over Erik Ruiz (Harrison) 27-10, Sr. (Dec 6-5)

3rd Place Match

• Arthur Lucky (Anderson) 29-7, Jr. over Charlie O`Connor (Logansport) 9-15, So. (Fall 3:27)

5th Place Match

• PheAndre Wills (Muncie Central) 11-13, Sr. over Angel Pacheco (Lafayette Jeff) 9-15, So. (Fall 0:48)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Owen Conklin of Harrison
  • 2nd Place - Ethan Adkins of Lafayette Jeff
  • 3rd Place - Thomas Schnerre of McCutcheon
  • 4th Place - Kainen Malone-Johnson of Marion
  • 5th Place - Curren West of Muncie Central
  • 6th Place - Joseph Gordley of Arsenal Tech

1st Place Match

• Owen Conklin (Harrison) 34-8, Sr. over Ethan Adkins (Lafayette Jeff) 34-3, Sr. (Dec 9-4)

3rd Place Match

• Thomas Schnerre (McCutcheon) 12-16, So. over Kainen Malone-Johnson (Marion) 20-11, Fr. (Fall 4:48)

5th Place Match

• Curren West (Muncie Central) 10-6, Jr. over Joseph Gordley (Arsenal Tech ) 8-8, Jr. (Inj. 0:00)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Carlos Lopez of McCutcheon
  • 2nd Place - Garrett Fair of Lafayette Jeff
  • 3rd Place - Steven Prybylla of Muncie Central
  • 4th Place - Myles Krintz of Harrison
  • 5th Place - Israel Dates of Anderson
  • 6th Place - Gregory Johnson of Marion

1st Place Match

• Carlos Lopez (McCutcheon) 33-4, Sr. over Garrett Fair (Lafayette Jeff) 28-5, Sr. (SV-1 3-1)

3rd Place Match

• Steven Prybylla (Muncie Central) 24-7, Sr. over Myles Krintz (Harrison) 19-7, Sr. (Dec 3-2)

5th Place Match

• Israel Dates (Anderson) 7-5, So. over Gregory Johnson (Marion) 8-14, Fr. (Fall 2:28)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Andrew Abbott of Muncie Central
  • 2nd Place - Seth Younker of Harrison
  • 3rd Place - Zavier Moore of Lafayette Jeff
  • 4th Place - Josh Manfred of Logansport
  • 5th Place - James Bufkin of Kokomo
  • 6th Place - Cameron Stewart of Marion

1st Place Match

• Andrew Abbott (Muncie Central) 27-3, Jr. over Seth Younker (Harrison) 26-12, Sr. (MD 12-2)

3rd Place Match

• Zavier Moore (Lafayette Jeff) 29-11, Jr. over Josh Manfred (Logansport) 13-10, So. (Dec 7-4)

5th Place Match

• James Bufkin (Kokomo) 10-12, Jr. over Cameron Stewart (Marion) 9-17, Jr. (Fall 0:20)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Blaine Pierce of Richmond
  • 2nd Place - Victor Lee of Marion
  • 3rd Place - Braden Oakley of Harrison
  • 4th Place - Kadin Johnson of Anderson
  • 5th Place - Jacob Raub of Lafayette Jeff
  • 6th Place - Brayden Guire of Logansport

1st Place Match

• Blaine Pierce (Richmond) 32-4, So. over Victor Lee (Marion) 29-4, Jr. (Dec 5-4)

3rd Place Match

• Braden Oakley (Harrison) 24-15, Jr. over Kadin Johnson (Anderson) 25-10, So. (Dec 8-3)

5th Place Match

• Jacob Raub (Lafayette Jeff) 19-6, Fr. over Brayden Guire (Logansport) 10-12, So. (Fall 2:04)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Venice McCullough of Anderson
  • 2nd Place - Will Crider of Harrison
  • 3rd Place - Isaac Alvarez of Lafayette Jeff
  • 4th Place - Nathaniel Duncan of McCutcheon
  • 5th Place - Kobee Ice of Muncie Central
  • 6th Place - Kaijon East of Kokomo

1st Place Match

• Venice McCullough (Anderson) 28-4, Jr. over Will Crider (Harrison) 26-8, So. (MD 13-3)

3rd Place Match

• Isaac Alvarez (Lafayette Jeff) 20-5, Sr. over Nathaniel Duncan (McCutcheon) 26-15, Jr. (Fall 1:17)

5th Place Match

• Kobee Ice (Muncie Central) 18-10, Sr. over Kaijon East (Kokomo) 6-22, Sr. (MD 14-6)

Cons. Champ Match

Guaranteed Places

• 1st Place - Donnie Crider of Harrison
  • 2nd Place - Gabe Watkins of Marion
  • 3rd Place - Kelon Williams of Lafayette Jeff
  • 4th Place - Anthony Fox of Kokomo
  • 5th Place - Elijah Love of Anderson
  • 6th Place - Mason Toth of McCutcheon

1st Place Match

• Donnie Crider (Harrison) 38-2, Sr. over Gabe Watkins (Marion) 26-7, Sr. (MD 8-0)

3rd Place Match

• Kelon Williams (Lafayette Jeff) 36-5, Sr. over Anthony Fox (Kokomo) 16-7, Sr. (Fall 4:27)

5th Place Match

• Elijah Love (Anderson) 23-11, Sr. over Mason Toth (McCutcheon) 4-13, Fr. (Fall 1:35)

Cons. Champ Match

takeaways are that 106 from Harrison is the real deal. Very solid. 

Young from Muncie Central is lightening quick.

Crider man handles everyone he wrestles it’s almost not fair with his size. 

Great day of wrestling! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.