Pre-Conference late night SQUEEEEEEZZZZEEEEE 9pm eat

Fabio Jr.

4 minutes ago, Fabio Jr. said:

I'm not gonna be a hs assistant 

You may not be a paid HS assistant.  However, if you are like me you’ll end being just as involved, just now at multiple levels of the program rather than just a paid HS assistant. 

Still gonna be around here just taking a little personal time been basically on full go since college need a little break from the time commitment to be a compinsated coach so I'm gonna step back do the youth and pop in from time to time. Also I wanna be a fan and have more freedom to see different matches throughout the state

Make him pay for his Non Meteorologist skills, acting like one of these Nap Town fake news weather callers . “It’s going to be 67....., 2 hours later.... -20, 6 inches of snow . STOP IT ! JUST STOP .... lol  

56 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Team Brewer has landed in Florida tonight (got hoodie on)... it’s not 84!! I’m freezing... going to find Lane and get him for fooling us! 

45 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

Make him pay for his Non Meteorologist skills, acting like one of these Nap Town fake news weather callers . “It’s going to be 67....., 2 hours later.... -20, 6 inches of snow . STOP IT ! JUST STOP .... lol  

It was cold today!!! 56 in Tampa!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.