Nick Lee - Redshirt Coming Off?

Nick officially not longer a redshirt.  He took the mat against Michigan tonight and got a MD to help Penn State to a win.  

This definitely helps Penn State out in the Big 10 Duals and likely could add a couple point to their Big10 and NCAA run, but ideally I was hoping he would keep the shirt this year and then be ready to really light it up the next four years of his college career.  It is what is needed though to help the teams and  Nicks is definitely a big team player.  

Nevermind someone posted predictions on the national board with match by match score without mentioning anything about it being predictions. I jumped the gun on that one, was wondering why they would have a high profile meet on a Wednesday night.    So he’s not officially lost the shirt yet but likely Sanderson will have to make the decision soon.  

On 1/10/2018 at 8:33 PM, MattM said:

Nick officially not longer a redshirt.  He took the mat against Michigan tonight and got a MD to help Penn State to a win.  

This definitely helps Penn State out in the Big 10 Duals and likely could add a couple point to their Big10 and NCAA run, but ideally I was hoping he would keep the shirt this year and then be ready to really light it up the next four years of his college career.  It is what is needed though to help the teams and  Nicks is definitely a big team player.  

Man, you about gave me a heart attack!   I'm getting ready to watch and was even checking out a Penn St board and I read your post and thought I missed a thread and the TV was delayed.   Feel better now.  Hoping to see Nick tonight, but no one seems to know for sure whether he'll go.  We'll know within the hour.

Solid 9-5 debut by Nick.  Not technically his debut as his record is 15-3, but tonight he officially became a frosh wrestling varsity and no redshirt this year.  Very aggressive.  Scored 3 TD's, a reversal and an escape.  Gave up a TD on a scramble and 3 escapes.