Hoosier Hills Conference

TripleB

2 hours ago, takemtothemat said:

Any word if this thing is Friday or not????

Phil Cook

Columbus East had Brownsburg schedule at home on Friday.  I’m assuming they wouldn’t want to cancel/change that one if they aren’t forced to.  

1 hour ago, Wrestling4EVER said:

Any ideas or rumors of when and/or where this may take place at? Thanks

Friday or Saturday are the talked about choices.  Gym space create an issue with other scheduled events.  They have figure out a open gym and date that all schools can agree upon.   I’m guessing that will be finalized on Monday once school gets back and the ADs have time to troubleshoot anythung holding up their school agreeing on an option.   

Was told that it would be at Jeffersonville Friday night at 5 pm. But Columbus East had Senior Night scheduled against Brownsburg Friday so that would be awful especially with that great group of Seniors they have.They deserve to have a special farewell night for them. Not too many teams have a couple of Seniors that have a really good chance of placing really high and possibly winning a State Title. And they'd get to wrestle the #1 team in state. I really wanna see conference but u hope they can figure out a way to have it and still give them seniors a special night in front of their friends and families. 

Finally tonight at 6!

I got 8 TripleBLocks and 6 that are up in the air or there are serious contenders or possible upsets.

See everybody tonight, when there are tournament issues that are slowing things down come find me and give me some ideas on what you would do to make it run faster!

2 hours ago, TripleB said:

Finally tonight at 6!

I got 8 TripleBLocks and 6 that are up in the air or there are serious contenders or possible upsets.

See everybody tonight, when there are tournament issues that are slowing things down come find me and give me some ideas on what you would do to make it run faster!

standing pin calls

Shout out to coach Cooper and the Columbus East Wrestling team on a great tournament.. 

My vote for wrestler of the day would have to Corban Pollitt on beating Foster of Floyd Central and wathen of Jennings County ...both ranked kids and Foster beat Corban at the beginning of December in the team dual.. 

1 Columbus East  261.0
2 Floyd Central  194.0
3 Jeffersonville  179.5
4 Jennings County  149.0
5 New Albany  143.0
6 Seymour  141.0
7 Madison Consolidated  113.5
8 Bedford North Lawrence  62.0

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.